Austin MacPhee

Strog

7 hours ago, Okonokos said:

The set piece routine after 15 minutes when Cash played it short to Targett, changing the angle for him to play it to Konsa at the back post who nodded it down to Mings who controlled it for Ings was so good to watch. I think it's a work of art to come up with clever set piece routines like that. He's had such an obvious immediate impact.

That's a goal of the season option if it goes In

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Our set pieces are so much better since this guy joined. Kinda makes me wonder why we haven't had a set piece coach in the past. 

Always thought for years that free kicks in general should be cleverer.

Why hasn't every team got better free kick routines.

It seems such an obvious way to gain an advantage in a match.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Okonokos said:

The set piece routine after 15 minutes when Cash played it short to Targett, changing the angle for him to play it to Konsa at the back post who nodded it down to Mings who controlled it for Ings was so good to watch. I think it's a work of art to come up with clever set piece routines like that. He's had such an obvious immediate impact.

Danny Murphy disagrees. Why is he needed? 🤔 What a dinosaur. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Our set pieces are so much better since this guy joined. Kinda makes me wonder why we haven't had a set piece coach in the past. 

Takes a manager to realize he is weak in that department and seek to improve and a front office willing to pay the salary of an extra coach. 

We have both and long may it continue. 

• Like 3

Â