Who Will Win the League?

maqroll

Who Will Win the League?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win the League?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/21 at 19:03

People will try and be clever and say Chelsea or another "new" team to look smart potentially in the near future.

They won't.

Man City will win it. They will piss it. They have the best squad. Will undoubtedly have the best team when Kane arrives and they have the best manager.

Goodnight.

• Like 2

I think Chelsea this year, in a battle to the end with Man City.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

People will try and be clever and say Chelsea or another "new" team to look smart potentially in the near future.

Oh :(

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They won't.

Man City will win it. They will piss it. They have the best squad. Will undoubtedly have the best team when Kane arrives and they have the best manager.

Goodnight.

Good Morning 

I think Pep will overthink the big games against Chelsea Liverpool and Utd and that will cost them.

Tuchel has his number already 3 games won so we will see.

Chelsea for me.

Villa.  3 points behind Chelsea but they still have to come to Villa Park.  I can’t see how we can lose tbh.  

Chelsea second. 
Manchester City third. 
Manchester United fourth. 
Liverpool fifth. 

Some people will try and be clever and go with the ‘Sky Sports/Soshal Meeja ’ rhetoric that only Man Citeh will win it to give it the big ‘I told you so’ at the end of the season

They may not 

Everyone plays the same amount of games and may suffer injuries and/or suspensions to key players. 

City have had a good run of winning the league but dominant runs end, just as it did for ManUre, Arsenal and Chelsea previously. 

I like the look of Chelsea to spoil to City party - at present, they’re defensively sound and ruthless/precise in attack and will only improve once Lukaku beds in with Tuchel’s way of thinking. 

Chelsea for me. They were hamstrung by having Lampard for so long last season, but once they got going under Tuchel they were great, and as much as I genuinely think Werner had a decent season last year, Lukaku is just such a massive improvement goalscoring wise that I think they're gonna blow a lot of teams away this season.

I'm a little worried that we're slightly overdue our massive battering from them...

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 1

I chose Other as I can not bring myself to press any of those choices, I do not believe any of those choices will win this season and I believe they will all be relegated 🤣.

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

they have the best manager.

Do they though? He's good but he basically plays Football Manager - it's the typical FM game of "set reputation as high class player, take over at a big club buy the best players and win stuff till you get bored and move on. Repeat for 20 seasons until you're top of the Hall of Fame"

Any respectable manager would do no worse than he's done at the clubs he's been at with the resources he's had. I'd argue a good manager would have won more Champions League titles. Certainly with the squad he's had at City the last 3 years.

He gets his teams playing stunning football at times, but that isn't always indicatative of him being the best manager. He's made numerous tactical errors at Man City in big games (most notably the CL final). He's obviously very good, but of the current managers in the PL there's at least Klopp who's achievements are better (relatively speaking).

16 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Do they though? He's good but he basically plays Football Manager - it's the typical FM game of "set reputation as high class player, take over at a big club buy the best players and win stuff till you get bored and move on. Repeat for 20 seasons until you're top of the Hall of Fame"

Any respectable manager would do no worse than he's done at the clubs he's been at with the resources he's had. I'd argue a good manager would have won more Champions League titles. Certainly with the squad he's had at City the last 3 years.

He gets his teams playing stunning football at times, but that isn't always indicatative of him being the best manager. He's made numerous tactical errors at Man City in big games (most notably the CL final). He's obviously very good, but of the current managers in the PL there's at least Klopp who's achievements are better (relatively speaking).

Then why have they done worse?

Â