VP Parking

CLARETANDBLUEFOXY

Hey guys. So sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place but where is the best place to park at the ground? Does the car park by VP fill up pretty quickly? Normally train it but thinking of driving this time but if parking is nigh on impossible then I’ll probably get the train. Many thanks in advance :) 

1 hour ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Hey guys. So sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place but where is the best place to park at the ground? Does the car park by VP fill up pretty quickly? Normally train it but thinking of driving this time but if parking is nigh on impossible then I’ll probably get the train. Many thanks in advance :) 

If you don't mind a bit of a walk we park beneath the overpass on Moor Lane and then walk down Brookvale Road to Witton, once you get back to your car after the game you're straight out with no queuing and it's free. 

👍

• Like 1

On 22/08/2021 at 18:38, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

It depends which direction you’ll be approaching from. I travel in from Kidderminster, so get off the M5 at West Brom. There’s a few places to park further out, we use a cash and carry that they charge £5 and open for match day parking.  About 10 minute walk down past Tesco. Think the road is A4040.

Ive tried to show you on the map below where we park, best I can using the black circle! 😅

3-A4-F9-F03-C826-4387-A089-DECF205197-DD

Edited by villan-scott

As above under the fly over at Moor Lane but you need to get there around one. Took a while to get out last week though as I parked near the main road so had to let everyone else out first.

Always used to park at Holy Trinity school at the top of Trinity Road. Been a while though so I don’t know if it’s still in use. Always had to get in early though as they don’t have a huge amount of space. 

Â