Pre Match Thread

maqroll

16 hours ago, est1874 said:

I'm so sick of these **** injuries, Jesus Christ. Where are our conditioning coaches? What are our physios doing? How heavy is our training if Leon Bailey has managed to stay fit and completely injury-free since 2019 but a few days in Bodymoor Heath and he's crocked?

The only time I can remember injuries like theese is in Football manager.

So we are going to lose this one, sorry to say. I knew we would lose to Watford and we are losing this tomorrow 0-2. 

Afterwards we will blame injuries and a disrupted pre-season. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VBM said:

So we are going to lose this one, sorry to say. I knew we would lose to Watford and we are losing this tomorrow 0-2. 

Afterwards we will blame injuries and a disrupted pre-season. 

That's the spirit!

• Haha 1

I can see us winning this one 3-1.  Deano still watches every Brentford game and knows how they play probably moreso than any other team we'll face this season.  Our team is ravaged by injuries right now, but we should still have enough quality left to lift us over Brentford.  

7 minutes ago, Mantis said:

How much longer does it take to get in/out of the ground due to Covid rules?

No difference last week for me. Probably went in about 2:40, 2:45 ish, no hold ups.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Strog said:

Let’s see what Deano says in the presser tomorrow, I wouldn’t worry too much about Twatter rumours or who’s not seen in a training video. Will be tough so we need to be on top of our game whoever plays..

yep.

3 hours ago, VBM said:

I wish it wasn't the case, but sadly I feel it in my water. 

you must have an infection..try again..😀

Edited by TRO

Our first two PL performances have been fairly poor. If we play to the same level tomorrow we will stand a good chance of losing!

Hopefully the lads will start to click. We need more from Buendia and having Ollie back could give us a lift. I don’t like Ollie on the left but if the alternative is AEG then I would be ok with Ollie playing left of a 4-3-3. Brentford will definitely score. I think maybe a 2-2 draw (hoping for 3-2).

6 hours ago, VBM said:

I bet you didn;t know we would beat Liverpool last season or do the double over Arsenal.