Caleb Chukwuemeka

MaVilla

19 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

I feel like I mention this every time we sign a young prospect but we must be super professional and not stingy with money in dealing with ‘lower level’ clubs. Each has had a statement along the lines of thanking us for being professional and building a good relationship with us.

To me that’s always going to help the club in the long run

https://www.ntfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/caleb_chukwuemeka/

Some of the other teams mainly the scummy 6 use a lot of underhand methods to get players cheaper 

Have only seen the highlights on YouTube but looks very impressive. A bit like Carney in those vids in that he looks like he's playing men vs boys. I wonder if he'll challenge for minutes with the first team this year or go straight back out on loan. Quite happy with attacking options now.

52 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

I see him being loaned out. He wasn't even a starter for Northampton in Ligue 2 last season, made 20 appearneaced off the bench and only 4 starts. For 19 year old it's not that impressive...I wonder if we bought him to keep Carney happy?

This would be my thought

21 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Love that second clip where sends the oppo player flying by barely touching him. He seems strong and tricky, bit like his bro. Another for our collection of promising youth. 

YouTube player highlights should be banned. I just watched Alexander Tonevs  clip and he still looks amazing after all these years.

4 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

YouTube player highlights should be banned. I just watched Alexander Tonevs  clip and he still looks amazing after all these years.

Those You Tube clips can be dangerous. Its lucky so many people have first hand knowledge of Sarr. Imagine wanting to pay 30m/40m for an 18 year based on YT clips from 22 games.

Â