Pre Match thread

VillaChris

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

We have the best championship player from last season, one of the top goal scorers in the PL over the last two seasons, a Brazilian Olympic champion, a Copa America winner, a runner up in the European Championships and a fella that’s just won Seria A in Italy. Yeah bang average that lot. 

It is, yeh. 

Just now, El Zen said:

Copa America finalist, then.

He played 60 minutes in the entire tournament, in the last group game that didn't matter. I like him, but he's not a first team player for Brazil

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Now let's see if they can string a half-decent performance together because all those lads you mention, minus the Olympian, were absolute muck last week.

Yeah we should have dropped them all, what’s Smith doing picking that lot? 

I would have preferred if they had Krafth at RB AEG would have had a field day against him. Murphy is very fast so I don't think AEG will have a good day. However hopefully one of the other 9 outfield players will do something.

There is one point - last week Watford hardly had any attacks down our right hand side because Cash and AEG worked well as a pair to cut off the attacks. It's just a shame nothing happened going the other way for them.

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Yeah we should have dropped them all, what’s Smith doing picking that lot? 

Why are you so defensive when someone questions the quality of the lineup? Firstly I never mentioned Smith and I haven't suggested he has better players available, though personally I would have JPB over AEG any day of the week.

Just chill a bit, you don't have to get snappy with every single person who dares to wonder if we'll show up today.