Travis Patterson

messi11

22 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He's 15.

FIFTEEN and playing in the u23's. That's a hell of a lot of confidence to have in someone who is only FIFTEEN.

When I was 15 I couldn't even bench press 100 pounds and had ZERO luck with the ladies.😔

Hats off to this young fellow and obviously we think he has a very bright future indeed. Lot of talent it in the Academy for sure and I love it.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He's 15.

FIFTEEN and playing in the u23's. That's a hell of a lot of confidence to have in someone who is only FIFTEEN.

I remember Andre Green playing for the u23s when he was 15 years old. In the highlights on Quest, he seems to seems to be doing quite well for Sheffield Wednesday 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I just like anything, simple as that my friend, thank you for reading my posts, it’s good to be back. I shouldn’t have stopped posting on here

It's always nice to have people around who aren't doing and gloom all the time.

So anyway, is this guy our pick for the new Messiah this season?

29 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

So good to have you back a SGC. I think the majority of VTers respect and value your thoughts. 

I just love SGC relentless positivity ( EThan Moore aside ) 

Its good to get excited about the youth players.

And now they will only not make it if they havent got the attitude at Villa. Falling by the wayside with our coaches we have now will be a thing of the past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

He's 15.

It's going to be very interesting to see how he develops over the next couple of years. It's a great reflection on him that he's already deemed good enough - now it's about hard work, discipline and the right attitude. And a little bit of luck with injuries, of course.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, messi11 said:

Played Wing Back today for the U23's, Looks a talent and half. 
Plays for England youth already. One for the future

Left or right?

• 2 weeks later...

Just thinking that if Chrisene is still out and presuming we don't sign another young left-back he could potentially play against Wycombe in the EFL Trophy, which as games in that tournament are counted as first team games it would be his professional debut.

Â