Mario Hermoso

MadridVilla

This seems a bit baffling. He started 30 games in la liga for the team that won the title, without wanting to talk us down why would he be interested in coming to us? He’s always looked decent whenever I’ve seen him. If he is interested and available for £30m then snap their hands off!

Really rate this guy, was outstanding at Espanyol in 18/19 and broke into Spanish team. Struggled to get in at Atletico Madrid 1st season but played a fair bit last season. Can also play at RB.....so yes odd link with probably little in given we signed Axel just last week.

Sort of manufactured link to get him a new contract shortly you suspect.

Not that I’m saying for one minute that it’s a credible link, but if we’re just talking as footballers - he would be an upgrade on Mings. That’s not meant as a slight against Tyrone and the leadership qualities that he brings to our team, I’m talking as a ball player.

Pretty sure Arsenal bid £25m for him recently and turned down by Atletico, apparently want £35m.

If we want to play 3 at the back during the season, it makes sense we would need another CB. Still a lot of questions to be answered.

• Like 1

Is this the " Hard to get " midfielder?

Sure I saw a tenuous link to him about a week ago as well?

Edit: On the vodka tonight.

It's a defender 🤦🏿. Not seeing so straight.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

Dean Smith stated in the pre match conference (cant remember exact words) that he's happy with the squad and not actively looking to add to it, if anything some might leave

So I'm taking any new links with a pinch of salt

I know it’s almost certainly BS link. But I don’t understand why signing a player who would be an upgrade on both our current CB pairing would come as any shock. Or be treated with anything other than excitement and sign of progression. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm over you racist pricks.... I'm off to Man City talk... Where they appreciate black players.

The new Irish number 10 is black.right?

He's actually Hindi, just like Hourihanne.

• Haha 3

Â