Masks !

hippo

Just now, MaVilla said:

To be fair that probably offers more protection than most of the masks being worn.....

One would probably suffocate though

2 hours ago, hippo said:

Yeah. Just watching Brentford though - might be just the two of us !!!!

Very likely. Even at the Chelsea game when it was mandatory most people took them off during the game. 

There is married couple at work both a little past retirement age. Believe it or not they both wear TWO masks. They were in the canteen last night, they were the only two people in there and were still wearing their masks. I wonder if they watch TV at home wearing them 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, hippo said:

Am I the only considering wearing a mask for this game ?

I’ll probably wear a mask when milling around in the concourse before the game and at half-time. 

I’ll take off my mask once at my seat.

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 19:05, hippo said:

Am I the only considering wearing a mask for this game ?

I’ll probably do what I did for the VP practice session. Mask on as I join the queue, through the turnstiles, concourse and to my seat, then mask off at my seat when not enclosed.

On 14/08/2021 at 09:18, Robtaylor200 said:

There is married couple at work both a little past retirement age. Believe it or not they both wear TWO masks. They were in the canteen last night, they were the only two people in there and were still wearing their masks. I wonder if they watch TV at home wearing them 

Or even make the devil with two backs with them on

• Like 1

I've been to Walsall, Bristol and Watford so far this season and haven't worn a mask to any; haven't really thought about it to be honest.

However there were a few people with them on; I noticed a few yesterday and a handful of fans in the home end were wearing them.

Â