Tickets

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Yes, went to general sale but there weren't many left at that point and they sold out within about an hour.

So much interset now that me as an overseas fan might have problem getting a ticket. 

57 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

So much interset now that me as an overseas fan might have problem getting a ticket. 

Yes - I expect it will be more difficult now with the demand so high.

Perhaps a couple of options are:

a) get a Claret membership if still available to boost your chance.

b) ask a season ticket holder or claret member on here to get you a ticket.

c) keep an eye out for if/when tickets go on general sale but you'd have to get in quick for most league games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 22/08/2021 at 19:56, NoelVilla said:

As an overseas fan, your best route is to through the Lions club in your country, they have really good links through the club.

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

As an overseas fan, your best route is to through the Lions club in your country, they have really good links through the club.

I know them. I have been a member before. It was more a reflection of the positivity and bigger interest in the club now. In the 25 years I have been going I have almost always managed to get a ticket via general sale. Im sure I get one somehow if I want to go this season.

• Like 1

Â