Villa vs Salernitana Sunday 08/08/21 @14:00

21 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Buendia trained yesterday didn't he so I'm guessing they're just playing it safe with him.

Interesting to see how the team shapes up, I expect it to be more of a 4-4-1-1 but who knows.

Didn't train, just did the interview I think 

I don't think we'll be in a position to play our first eleven until probably the Chelsea game in mid-September - it's been a mess of a pre-season.

That said, what we've got might well be enough to see us through til then. It's great to see the back five back together and as long as Ings and/or Watkins are sharp and fit, then we should get by.

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think we'll be in a position to play our first eleven until probably the Chelsea game in mid-September - it's been a mess of a pre-season.

That said, what we've got might well be enough to see us through til then. It's great to see the back five back together and as long as Ings and/or Watkins are sharp and fit, then we should get by.

Yeah really bad pre-season. Games cancelled, players not fit (Buendia, Sanson, Traore), players absent (Luiz) or just joined (Bailey, Ings)

Â