Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

13 minutes ago, WHY said:

Your description of both players is the wrong way round mate.

Yeah thats what I thought too, calling Tammy more all rounded than ings is weird, ings can drop in to space and play this role Harry Kane wants to play, definitely a better option off Watkins than Tammy would be 

22 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Old, injury prone. Tammy for a shade more money was on offer. It's just a bad bad bad signing In never thought the club would make. 

It's jolted me because I massively respected and admired how we've done our business. This makes no sense on any level and it feels like a panic signing. It's an Andy Carroll signing. We're going to piss away the Jack money 

I'll be honest, I would have preferred Tammy, but I don't think you can write Ings off until you see what he can for us. He's a prolific scorer in the league. 

Ings will ease the pressure on Watkins a great deal, proven goal scorer and bags of experience. Him and Young are great signings in terms of bringing in some “proven talent” and are both leaders IMO 

• Like 1

Can’t see him being happy on the bench. He’s a top striker and a better all round player than Watkins. I’ve come around to the idea of them fighting it out for that spot.

I can’t see Watkins playing much on the left either so I expect a player to sign in that position in the next few days. 

Options are good and tbh, we needed a second striker with Davis made out of class and Wesley being crap. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can’t see him being happy on the bench. He’s a top striker and a better all round player than Watkins. I’ve come around to the idea of them fighting it out for that spot.

I can’t see Watkins playing much on the left either so I expect a player to sign in that position in the next few days. 

Options are good and tbh, we needed a second striker with Davis made out of class and Wesley being crap. 

No chance he's on the bench. He will be one of the first names on the sheet. We will find a system to get Ings and Watkins in the team.

• Like 1

Â