Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Blimey, this is unreal news....Just come back from Elstree studios and find this news....not a peep of this leaked at all beforehand did it....4-4-2 in some games with Watkins and Ings up top will be brilliant, particularly with bailey and Buendia supplying

I think he can drop in to the 10 role, a very attacking AMC

Nuts that we did it so quick and so quietly, not seen a single link 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WHY said:

Your description of both players is the wrong way round mate.

You think so? I my view Tammy is more all round, he is both a poacher, someone who runs behind the defence, can link up play and be a target player, he is good in the air because he is so tall and very good to have at defending corners. As Jack said before he is really good with the ball at his feet and very difficult to take the ball from. 

Ings I'd say mostly has the poacher, running behind the defence attributes of all that, hence why I see him less all round. Dont get me wrong, he may still be the better player and in the right set up probably more valuable and will score more goals. But i see him more as someone who plays in a two man attack or with a no 10 behind him, not as much a lone striker in a 4-3-3 for example.

Given Ings is probably cheaper and we perhaps need an old head and that he probably will get us more goals this season I fully understand the reasoning and am happy with him.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

We want answers. Especially as he called us all 60 year olds the same evening 😂 

Tom, Hanks is in his 60s. Maybe he takes VT slightly too literally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Please please PLEASE don't take the £30m as gospel. 

No one said a peep, one person offers his opinion, then know nothings like Greg Evans quote a fee on a story they weren't privy to.

Cannot be stressed strongly or often enough. Evans is a mangy quim masquerading as a Villa reporter. He knows nothing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

So apparently someone has been using my avatar without my permission

Will be a announcement on who in 10 mins time 

Edited by messi11
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â