Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

Just now, pete101 said:

Reading a bit of the Southampton forum, feel for them , they are basically us from this morning dejected and feel like the walls are coming in

Agree, it's a part of being a football fan that sucks. I think they suspected he might move but sounded like he might at least run out his contract there. 

9 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Not quite sure what I think of this, had you asked me earlier today i would rather have seen us buy Tammy Abraham. Ings is a bit too much of the poacher type and already 29. Tammy is more alround and would give us more options. At the same time I understand the thinking and fully trust our recruitment team. With our captain on his way out it is probably wise to get an older head in, a real professional who can bring stability. And he will get us goals, which we of course need. I think we need another striker and I guess £25M isn't too much for someone of Ings statute. And now Buendia will have someone who is an expert at running on through balls.

One thing is sure, it's never boring beeing a Villa supporter!

Your description of both players is the wrong way round mate.

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Possibly. I don’t see that they’ve done anything wrong though, the message was private which is fair enough but it’s nobody else’s business what people send to each other on here. They certainly shouldn’t have to face any criticism for it, in my opinion.

I think their concern is people at the club realising who they are, not being judged by random people on VT, might be misreading it though. Pretty poor form for the image to be released like that, IMO.

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

That was a dick move by Ty

Shocked. 

To be fair to him, if it was unsolicited, he doesn't really have any obligation. 

Edited by Davkaus

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I like how Gregg Evans knows the exact fee we paid, but didn't bother to report anything on the signing until it actually happened.

Chancer taking a chance. 

Blimey, this is unreal news....Just come back from Elstree studios and find this news....not a peep of this leaked at all beforehand did it....4-4-2 in some games with Watkins and Ings up top will be brilliant, particularly with bailey and Buendia supplying

Edited by Villatillidie95

Â