Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

IN 8 years he has made 184 appearences and scored 67 goals and made 19 assists. 39 of those appearences were as a sub. Not bad if you ask me and his recent records arent that bad either considering how crap we were and his limited run of games. if he had played 3 or more years with us already he would almost be a villa hero by now

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sounds mad, but he always looks a little overweight to me! 

I'd say he is stocky rather than overweight.

He does strike me though as someone who would be overweight if they didnt have to run around all day playing football. 

11 minutes ago, turvontour said:

He does strike me though as someone who would be overweight if they didnt have to run around all day playing football. 

Like, say, Ronaldo?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, turvontour said:

Basically me 

49 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Ronaldo had an actual disorder though so a little harsh. 

God I wish he hadn’t had those knee injuries, he was the best I’ve ever seen af Barca. 

Yeah he was something special 

• 3 weeks later...

Rumors that we're willing to accept offers for Ings.

Will take the loss and move him on - it was not a fit to begin with and seemed to be a panic signing as he doesn't fit the mold of the squad at all.

Bringing in another forward or giving Archer more chances will be beneficial long term.

Still got quality with him and wouldn't take the cheapest offer but not one for the long term.

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I like Ings a lot but can't help but feel his move here was wrong club at the wrong time. More of an issue with our recruitment strategy than Ings himself. 

I don't think he's been a bad signing, but not great either, especially what we paid for him.  If we could break even on him i'd take it.  

Â