Villan to my last breath

I was lucky enough to be taken to the Villa by my Skinhead mates (BTW I'm half Asian and my crew was non racist) in Erdington to Villa Park in 1981, as a young lad I had followed Villa - Deehan, Andy Gray, Frank Caradous, Dennis Mortimer, Allen Evans, Legend Gary Shaw etc..

Won the league cup after 2 replays against Everton in 77, watched Graydon dive and hand ball to save us against Norwich.

But 81 was my year, went to every home game, too little to travel away.  How many football fans in their lifetime can say they witnessed their team win the league - I'm so lucky!
To top it off, my team won the European cup the following year!

Many season tickets later, a couple of relegations, a few years of Nearly - but not quite.  My team is now showing ambition, all of the recent signings are pointing to our owners having a belief that we deserve to be back up at the top, OK maybe not winning everything but at least competing.

Like many others I have been watching the news and reading reports about our captain - Super Jack!

It is out of our control, TBH Villa would be stupid to turn down £100 million for a single player, but I hop in my heart that Jack is as passionate about the Villa as I am.  Why go to City (nothing, no history club) when he can achieve Honours at the club that runs through his veins!  Did Rooney feel good when he kissed the Man U badge running up to the Everton crowd after scoring for Utd?

UTV