Ticket Info

villaglint

16 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Newcastle - wouldn't be surprised to see them go by tonight/tomorrow.

As for Brentford - I think by Saturday they'll be gone particularly if we win on Saturday.

Pure guess work though!

Couldnt get Newcastle ones, moved to trying to get Brentford ones. They are nearly gone aswell. 

47 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Couldnt get Newcastle ones, moved to trying to get Brentford ones. They are nearly gone aswell. 

Good to see the demand is there although will be difficult for some to get tickets.

Fingers crossed you're succesful with the Brentford ones after missing out on Newcastle.

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Newcastle - wouldn't be surprised to see them go by tonight/tomorrow.

As for Brentford - I think by Saturday they'll be gone particularly if we win on Saturday.

Pure guess work though!

Brentford already gone.

To that end if anyone has a spare or isn't going please let me know and I'll take it off your hands (Brentford not Newcastle).

• Like 1

On 17/08/2021 at 10:32, tomav84 said:

i get that but they have to refund me £25 if i re sell my ticket so it's better for them to sell a full price ticket. otherwise they're relying on the re sale ticket holder spending a fair whack on food etc at the ground

there's the argument that re sale tickets will be in better areas of the ground and therefore are more likely to sell. is a casual fan going to see availability at the top of the trinity and maybe think "Nah, won't bother"? but my seat in the holte upper, no doubt would be snapped up. pros and cons

Surely they dont wait until every last single restricted view ticket is sold, before potentially making a thousand ST seats available again via resale.

33 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Surely they dont wait until every last single restricted view ticket is sold, before potentially making a thousand ST seats available again via resale.

think last time it was made available when it was close to selling out, rather than when the very last ticket got sold. we'll see though

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

There are still 2 seats left for Newcastle.   

They might have been added back from cancellations / returns?

guess so. resale is now open for both newcastle and brentford

On 19/08/2021 at 14:00, andykeenan said:

SOLD OUT 

Brilliant stuff. The Holte empty or full from the North Stand is quite simply an epic sight. When it becomes a 3 Tier Goliath (tongue in cheek) opposition teams will crumble. 

I hope that the North Stand gets an upgrade sooner rather than later because it looks yucky and spoils the View from The Holte.

Â