Ticket Info

villaglint

14 hours ago, turvontour said:

Cant make the game as a ST holder. Can I sell my seat back for the game?

39 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I don’t know whether you can or not. But I wish we could have something like the old Seatwave site back, it was a good way to make sure seats aren’t going to waste and helped me get tickets on many occasions. 

they've just tweeted...not until game sells out

going to be touch and go whether the resale is available for this game or not

still a few hundred tickets available...mad when compared to previous demand. think a lot of people are still anxious about being surrounded by a big crowd. watford had a lot of empty seats too

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

still a few hundred tickets available...mad when compared to previous demand. think a lot of people are still anxious about being surrounded by a big crowd. watford had a lot of empty seats too

Do people have to be double jabbed and /or produce a negative test? 

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

nothing confirmed and would be pretty poor of them to enforce this with 5 days to go

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

No, although Man united are apparently having vaccine passport requirements from the 1st October, I assume that others will follow suit around that same time

• Thanks 1

Mods, please delete if not allowed--having read the guidelines, I think it is(?)

Due to a change of events, I can no longer make the game on Saturday against Newcastle and have my ticket for sale (it's a physical ticket).

Face value of £40, sat in A5 in the Trinity Road. Message if interested, thanks.

23 hours ago, tomav84 said:

That is a weird approach. Surely a resale brings in more revenue and whoever takes the seat could well spend money on food, club shop etc?

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

That is a weird approach. Surely a resale brings in more revenue and whoever takes the seat could well spend money on food, club shop etc?

i get that but they have to refund me £25 if i re sell my ticket so it's better for them to sell a full price ticket. otherwise they're relying on the re sale ticket holder spending a fair whack on food etc at the ground

there's the argument that re sale tickets will be in better areas of the ground and therefore are more likely to sell. is a casual fan going to see availability at the top of the trinity and maybe think "Nah, won't bother"? but my seat in the holte upper, no doubt would be snapped up. pros and cons

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i get that but they have to refund me £25 if i re sell my ticket so it's better for them to sell a full price ticket. otherwise they're relying on the re sale ticket holder spending a fair whack on food etc at the ground

there's the argument that re sale tickets will be in better areas of the ground and therefore are more likely to sell. is a casual fan going to see availability at the top of the trinity and maybe think "Nah, won't bother"? but my seat in the holte upper, no doubt would be snapped up. pros and cons

Or you could sell your ticket on to a mate and the club makes no additional money on top on what you paid for your season ticket?

15 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Or you could sell your ticket on to a mate and the club makes no additional money on top on what you paid for your season ticket?

well them dithering with making the resale available means there's going to be much more of this

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Still a couple of hundred tickets left for sale for the Newcastle game.

Going to be a great atmosphere, especially if we score first 😀

Looking forward to it. Took my daughter to the cancelled Sevilla friendly so we're back for this one and hoping for a big win to make up for it 🤞 Villa Park gonna be rocking! 

43 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Still a couple of hundred tickets left for sale for the Newcastle game.

Going to be a great atmosphere, especially if we score first 😀

Waiting for general sale at 5, I’m not hopeful.

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

What, how has this not gone to general sale yet?! 

Unfortunately so, it was the same for the Sevilla game. 

Assume due to the high number of season tickets holders/memberships its a bit harder for the casual goer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

How quickly do you all think the tickets for this and the Brentford game will sell out?

Newcastle - wouldn't be surprised to see them go by tonight/tomorrow.

As for Brentford - I think by Saturday they'll be gone particularly if we win on Saturday.

Pure guess work though!

Edited by Brumstopdogs

6 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Would this possibly result in some form of penalty i.e. ban etc if someone did this? Unlikely chance to get caught tbf.  

Â