Ticket Info

villaglint

1 hour ago, hants-villa72 said:

Any idea when this goes on sale? All I can see is the Seville game?

Its weird, tickets should usually go on sale today at 5pm - it's always on a Friday 2 weeks before the game.

Not sure why the link isn't there already.

Edited by ender4
  • Thanks 1

On 06/08/2021 at 11:06, rodders0223 said:

Been looking myself for the Mrs.

Could a brother even get a date they are expected to go on sale for members..........!?

My guess will be this coming Friday 

I’ve just spent 40mins on hold to the ticket office to then be told… ‘don’t know, you’ll just have to keep checking the website’.

When pushed, she said maybe this Tues or Weds for claret members. Not sure why they aren’t giving dates, odd.

17 minutes ago, stratford_villa said:

I’ve just spent 40mins on hold to the ticket office to then be told… ‘don’t know, you’ll just have to keep checking the website’.

When pushed, she said maybe this Tues or Weds for claret members. Not sure why they aren’t giving dates, odd.

Bizarre 

Anyone else see the email about priority tickets being on sale "9th August at 5pm"

Assume this was a mistake and they meant Tuesday 10th as I only received the email today at 5pm!

Edited by birdman

Tuesday 10 Aug 5pm online/Wednesday  11 Aug on phone 10am Claret Villans club and little lions members 

Friday 13 Aug 5pm online/Monday 16 Aug on phone 10am season card holders 

Tuesday 17 Aug 5pm/Wednesday 18 Aug on phone 10am general sale 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Any chance this’ll make it to general sale do you think?

There’s a small chance.   

Around 1200 tickets left and it opens to general sale in 4 (?) days.

A higher chance to get general sale tickets for the Brentford game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bob Funkhouse said:

Anyone know how many tickets ST holders can allocate to guests?

I've read that the number changes on a per game basis but I can't for the life of me find it on ticketing information. 

Usually with the club its always 1 ticket per client reference. So if you had 8 client reference numbers/accounts, then you would probably be able to purchase 8 tickets. The key thing is that, unless its on general sale, they have to be assigned to someone.

• Thanks 1

Â