August Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish in 2021/2?

2. 2. How do you feel about this season?

• Very Optimistic
    • Optimistic
    • Average
    • Pessimistic
    • Very Pessimistic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/21 at 22:59

I would bet the house (if i owned one 😆) on us finishing higher than 11th this season, even without jack. I think that Emi Buendia is more than capable of delivering the goods and reckon Watkins will score more goals as he thrives on through balls and Emi is the man who can spot those from a mile off. He got 15 last season without us really playing through balls to him, so I think that they will develop a real intuitive understanding and that can only add to our team.

This season is going to be an interesting one, but the majority of us have been going to Villa Park before Grealish was in the first team and will continue to go after aswell. Maybe he stays , maybe he goes, either way, the recruitment we have done is night and day to 3 years ago, and we have been in darker places as a club for sure. Im looking forward to being back at VP, cheering the lads on and hopefully seeing some scintillating football

3 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Can I edit mine somehow?

Don't believe so. Don't worry. We might have a cracking rest of the window and you'll be back to your original prediction. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vancvillan said:

@cyrusr position 1-4 but only optimistic?

What does it take to get you excited?!?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886j497c3hvjpizhiglvr

Seriously though I think we could push that given the squad bow but it remains untested at the moment, hence optimistic rather than very optimistic :) 

Let’s see who else we’re bringing in, then we can think about where we could end up… a fresh start for us as a team and no longer will we be so overly reliant on a single player… looking forward to see how we line up and perform…

With all due respect to the players I mentioned I’m looking forward to not be bringing off Elmo, Trez and Davis off the bench and rather Traore , Ings and Young, the weak bench and lack of rotation killed us last season.

• Like 2