Posting a picture

PussEKatt

Question

I tried to post a picture of me holding the FA Cup at Wembley stadium in the Villa talk Pilgramage thread to show that a tour of Wembly stadium is the next priority after a trip to VP.

When I tried to post my picture I got "File was larger than the max file size of 296.96kb.The size of the picture is 452kb.How do I post this picture or downsize it so that I can post it in the Pilgramage thread.

I read the thread about posting images/pictures but there is no answer there. l did read about MJ Mooney having files which total a large amount which baffles me as my picture is only 452 kb ?!

• Thanks 1

16 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I tried to post a picture of me holding the FA Cup at Wembley stadium in the Villa talk Pilgramage thread to show that a tour of Wembly stadium is the next priority after a trip to VP.

When I tried to post my picture I got "File was larger than the max file size of 296.96kb.The size of the picture is 452kb.How do I post this picture or downsize it so that I can post it in the Pilgramage thread.

I read the thread about posting images/pictures but there is no answer there. l did read about MJ Mooney having files which total a large amount which baffles me as my picture is only 452 kb ?!

THere are many sites on the internet that will resize pictures, or you could host it on anther site and simply embed a link.

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

OK,but how do I upvote your answer ?

Next to or above my reply is a "0" with some arrows. Click the one that corresponds to "up".

Please also consider posting your fix as it might help others.

I’ve never come across a forum that doesn’t like imgur links before. 

Done it, I copied the link as usual from the app but pasted it into google keep and it had a different address for some reason. Anyway, it works now! Thanks for your help though. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I can’t seem to get an imgur link to work at all. I’ve pasted it into the post, tried to use the url link, tried the attach way but it never shows 

Can you copy the direct image link from Firefox or Chrome and paste it. Unless your on mobile which is a hassle

E7ccNf8.pngOnU5erc.png