Finn Azaz

villalad21

Based on the current trends in player valuation, this chappy is now worth £8.5m just by being associated with us...and for scoring some goals for Cheltenham Town.

Could we offer him as a makeweight in our deal to sign, I don't know, say Kevin de Bruyne? We'll give Citeh threepence halfpenny for KWB plus this amazing prospect? Don't worry that you haven't heard of him...

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Tough night for him and the team tonight! 8-0 loss....was kind of hoping Southampton could get a 9-0 win as they have suffered 2 9-0 defeats in the last couple of years and that would have gone some way to remedying that

I kinda want them to suffer another 0-9 defeat....

...yes I'm terrible

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What are his numbers?

For some reason based on the loan thread I had assumed he was pretty much every week, but he has only started 5 games and made 8 sub appearances. So probably just ignore I said anything. 

I’ve read they’re using him in rotation with another young lad they have on loan, so at least he’s not bombing. Yay! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

For some reason based on the loan thread I had assumed he was pretty much every week, but he has only started 5 games and made 8 sub appearances. So probably just ignore I said anything. 

I’ve read they’re using him in rotation with another young lad they have on loan, so at least he’s not bombing. Yay! 

He's done very well the last few games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2021 at 08:31, useless said:

Erm...7 out of 10 in league 2? 

I don't know a thing about the lad, I'm not writing him off, but calls to get him back to VP to get around the first team seem laughable based on some passable ratings for a midtable league 2 side. For what it's worth, on Sofascore (never heard of it, tbh, not sure how objective their ratings are) he's rated as the 6th best Newport player this season. We wouldn't exactly be clamouring to sign him as a prospect based on that, would we? While we're struggling to get Chuk enough minutes, and Ramsey demanding more and more gametime, it'd take something very special to throw this lad in the mix and disrupt their progress.

Edited by Davkaus

Â