Todd Cantwell

TreeVillan

• VT Supporter
On 31/07/2021 at 22:20, Junxs said:

It wouldn't be £40m as he only has 1 year on his contract, don't know who Cahrlie Wyett is but he's talking nonsense

£15m (maximum) would probably get him, or we can take him free next summer

I read somewhere there's an option for an extra year in his contract, so he's likely got 2 years left on his deal. Still too expensive at £40m, though.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I would feel a bit sorry for Norwich if we pulled apart their team just when they get back to the Premier League. 

**** them, the disrespect they showed us as a club when we signed Buendia was shocking.  I hope we buy him and he never gets a game just to piss them off. And I hope they buy Drinkwater with the fee. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

**** them, the disrespect they showed us as a club when we signed Buendia was shocking.  I hope we buy him and he never gets a game just to piss them off. And I hope they buy Drinkwater with the fee. 

To be fair I think that was a bit of heat of the moment rage, much like how we’re venting off at Man City at the moment. I had a look at their Big Pink One a few days later and it had all calmed down a bit (no I’m not a doctor). 

5 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

To be fair I think that was a bit of heat of the moment rage, much like how we’re venting off at Man City at the moment. I had a look at their Big Pink One a few days later and it had all calmed down a bit (no I’m not a doctor). 

tenor.gif

46 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I would feel a bit sorry for Norwich if we pulled apart their team just when they get back to the Premier League. 

I wouldn't. That's their business model. They are already preparing for next season's promotion push. 

13 minutes ago, Eidolon said:

I agree 40mil is a bit steep but if we have the money to spend I'd be very happy with this signing.

How can a player with 1 year left on his contract cost 40M?  I'm thinking more around 15M or so - and that's only because they know we have the money.

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

How can a player with 1 year left on his contract cost 40M?  I'm thinking more around 15M or so - and that's only because they know we have the money.

I agree, that's just the figure being thrown around in the thread.

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â