Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

28 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Anyway, sounds like this is edging closer…

Can’t put too much faith in people on Twitter but plenty of Jamaican flags and eye emojis going around 🤣

🇯🇲👀 

Hope we get this done and Alvarez to follow…

A DM would be nice and would really help us out, midifield is a concern atm. We only have McGinn and Nakamba available for now…

Wouldn’t need to do much business after all that, other than a backup CB & GK which needn’t be too costly…

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've been spamming his inbox with Jamaican Flags and #Aston Villa and #JamaicanVillans since it begun lol

I'll either help the move or turn him off 🤣

My post was meant for this post, not sure how it initially quoted the wrong one. lol

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've been spamming his inbox with Jamaican Flags and #Aston Villa and #JamaicanVillans since it begun lol

Please don’t mess this up for us 🤣

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Stalker gif

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Either way it's a challenging wank for him

• Haha 2

If that fails undercrackers in the post with letter written in blood how they got soiled.

Worked with Mrs Follyfoot 

• Haha 2

My post was meant for this post, not sure how it initially quoted the wrong one. lol

It’s ok, sit down and take deep breaths. There’s a glass of water on the table and some pills I found in your jacket. I’m not sure what they do but they’re blue and there’s only a couple left. I’m sure they’ll help. Perhaps draw the curtains too. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

….SSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIICCCCCCAAAAAAAAA??????

Na mate, we’ve moved on n so has he…

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Would Nathan Dawe know anything about transfer happenings? Seems to have club contacts via various campaigns including the recent kit launch

He's posted the Jamaican flag & eye emoji combo doing the rounds. Did he start it? Is he just joining in?

This and other questions, occupying most of my working day.

Edited by est1874

Â