Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

10 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

We'll pay you the £30m, and the extra 5m when he's played 50 games for the club, 20 international appearances, 50 league goals and 20 international goals.

Then sell him when he's 1 goal / appearance off completing. Sorted.

That’s pretty much what we did with Curtis Davies

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

MON would have just thrown the money at it by now. 

I remember when MON had the chance to buy FALCAO for only £5m, but told the club not to budge beyond £3m. We held firm, didn't buy Falcao, and used the money to purchase HESKEY instead...

• Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

I remember when MON had the chance to buy FALCAO for only £5m, but told the club not to budge beyond £3m. We held firm, didn't buy Falcao, and used the money to purchase HESKEY instead...

Doubt that’s true to be honest. MON spent 3.5 million on Harewood.

14 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

I know MON made a lot of mistakes but is that definitely true? 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Doubt that’s true to be honest. MON spent 3.5 million on Harewood.

I wouldn’t use that as a credit to MON. 😅

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I know MON made a lot of mistakes but is that definitely true? 

I don’t know if it’s true, but sadly it is very believable. 

Just now, Jas10 said:

We were also offered Cavani around the same time. Even if they flopped we would have made profit on both. Reality is we would have gotten champions League and we'd be league title contenders most seasons.

I dislike MON

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

I remember the amount of players MON would sign for stupid money that he would then discard and never play again only months later, if only Gregory, Little or Ron had the money he had.

Nigel Reo Coker says hello.

Just now, VillanousOne said:

I remember the amount of players MON would sign for stupid money that he would then discard and never play again only months later, if only Gregory, Little or Ron had the money he had.

Such a great point… JG was desperate for us to be right up there but was hamstrung by Doug’s stinginess… can you imagine if the likes of Aimar and Saviola had been playing for us? Alongside JPA…

• Like 1

Anyway, sounds like this is edging closer…

Can’t put too much faith in people on Twitter but plenty of Jamaican flags and eye emojis going around 🤣

🇯🇲 👀 

Hope we get this done and Alvarez to follow…

A DM would be nice and would really help us out, midifield is a concern atm. We only have McGinn and Nakamba available for now…

Wouldn’t need to do much business after all that, other than a backup CB & GK which needn’t be too costly…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Signed Shorey at left back, realised he was shit so played Young there. He was good so bought a right back in Beye who was shit so had to move Young back and buy another left back in Warnock. Then in the end dropped Young for Cuellar a shit overpriced centre back with zero technical ability

Basic management 101

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Anyway, sounds like this is edging closer…

Can’t put too much faith in people on Twitter but plenty of Jamaican flags and eye emojis going around 🤣

🇯🇲👀 

Hope we get this done and Alvarez to follow…

A DM would be nice and would really help us out, midifield is a concern atm. We only have McGinn and Nakamba available for now…

Wouldn’t need to do much business after all that, other than a backup CB & GK which needn’t be too costly…

a DM? what for? we're gonna be winning 5-4 every week mate

57 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

" Shudders in PTSD "

• Haha 1

Â