Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

11 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Jeremy Doku at Stade Rennais, 18yr old R/LW started to light games up for Belgium, their next big star, lad is lightening fast too.

Never heard of him before the Euros but looked a real player at international level. 

• Like 1

Stade Rennais have just signed Kamaldeen Sulemana who was being linked to Manchester U, maybe he could potentially be Doku's replacement. Also apparently AC Milan prepared to sell Leao for £25m I wouldn't be surprised if he was someone we were considering, not sure how he's done at Milan, but pacey player who can play out wide or through the middle so could potentially solve two issues, and we were linked to him previously when he was at Lille.

Edited by useless

52 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Jeremy Doku at Stade Rennais, 18yr old R/LW started to light games up for Belgium, their next big star, lad is lightening fast too.

Is Jeremy doku the adopted son of Count doku?

happy count dooku GIF

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Having a little talk about Bailey on the Villa View.

Can't listen to Dan Bardell, not sure why but just can't stand him. And this Chris Dolan fella in the space of two mins manages to say "Buendia and Grealish linkup" when he means Buendia and Watkins, and then gets Chukwuemeka's name horrifically wrong. Sure, it's a long name, but he's not called Chukwemba pal.

Amateur hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Can't listen to Dan Bardell, not sure why but just can't stand him. And this Chris Dolan fella in the space of two mins manages to say "Buendia and Grealish linkup" when he means Buendia and Watkins, and then gets Chukwuemeka's name horrifically wrong. Sure, it's a long name, but he's not called Chukwemba pal.

Amateur hour.

I await next weeks episode when he called him ChumbaWumba

11 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Amateur hour.

Yeah people usually have there fav shows to go listen to don't they,do you have ago to show you try find out news from?

I don't mind Dan but Dolan is not as good as what's his name that use to do it with Dan,the referee guy who went of togermany right?

14 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Amateur hour.

Same here, like watching paint dry and the others are even worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I'm confident that we'll pull this one off.

It feels like ESR was 1st choice as a 10 and that Bailey is next best option and Emi goes 10 and LB on the right. Can see the them and Jack running riot.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yeah people usually have there fav shows to go listen to don't they,do you have ago to show you try find out news from?

I don't mind Dan but Dolan is not as good as what's his name that use to do it with Dan,the referee guy who went of togermany right?

Matt Lynch was really good but that was in our championship days so a while ago now, think he presents on a radio station now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

hilarious reports from the Arsenal sponsored press claiming they've pulled out of the race to sign Bailey because of his attitude problems, not because they were going (to possibly) again lose to us.

Link plz, I'm having a shit day in the office whilst its 30 degrees outside and need cheering up. 

Thanks in advance. **** work. 

21 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Goal probability is just another name for xG. It's just presented as a percentage rather than a decimal

It would be a better name for it to be honest. xG is amazing but the worst part about it is the word "expected" makes people think it's something that it's not

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

hilarious reports from the Arsenal sponsored press claiming they've pulled out of the race to sign Bailey because of his attitude problems, not because they were going (to possibly) again lose to us.

Well it wouldn't make sense for them to sign him anyway because the only reason we're signing him is because they're buying Grealish from us.

hqdefault.jpg

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Link plz, I'm having a shit day in the office whilst its 30 degrees outside and need cheering up. 

Thanks in advance. **** work. 

i don't have time to see what the black list of sites you can't post is these days - if you go on news now aston villa you will find plenty

Â