Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

17 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Really could do with this guy having an injury free run in the team. 

I have loved the cameos from Bailey and I think we would have finished wolves of on Saturday with him on the pitch but something occurred to me on Saturday. This guy has played about 45 minutes so far this season in total and has hardly done more than 25 minutes without getting injured. That to me is a massive worry 

2 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

I have loved the cameos from Bailey and I think we would have finished wolves of on Saturday with him on the pitch but something occurred to me on Saturday. This guy has played about 45 minutes so far this season in total and has hardly done more than 25 minutes without getting injured. That to me is a massive worry 

Another way of looking at it is he is on one goal involvement per 15 minutes.  

20 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Really could do with this guy having an injury free run in the team. 

We're a one man team again now?

Thought we had moved past that.

Yeah I so hope he returns as soon as possible but our whole season or performances shouldn't be resting on one guy.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We're a one man team again now?

Thought we had moved past that.

Yeah I so hope he returns as soon as possible but our whole season or performances shouldn't be resting on one guy.

Are we? 

We're 2 pts off Europe, beat Man u at Old Trafford and he's barely played. 

Wanting one of your best players to regularly play doesn't make you a one man team. 

Take out the best player from most teams and it will impact on them. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 3

Just now, DCJonah said:

Are we? 

We're 2 pts off Europe, beat Man u at Old Trafford and he's barely played. 

Wanting one of your best players to regularly play doesn't make you a one man team. 

Take out the best player from most teams and it will impact on them. 

We're 2 pts off Europe and we're also 2 pts off averaging a point per game which is relegation form.

You can spin it any way you want to suit your argument.

I want to see a proper system and style of play and I just can't see it at the moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

He's not some Vlaar type crock we've signed.

If you check his Leverkusen record he featured in over 70 games last two years.

Just a combination of things that means it's been a really frustrating two months here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

We're 2 pts off Europe and we're also 2 pts off averaging a point per game which is relegation form.

I want to see a proper system and style of play and I just can't see it at the moment.

We're 4 points off Europe. Potentially 5 if you bring goal difference into it.

This has nothing to do with what you've just said. 

You say something. It's proved wrong and then you just rant about something else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is the Leon Bailey thread. Can we get back on topic please….

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

Hey Villans!  New poster here...  and as my display name indicates....  huge fan of this man right here and cannot wait until he is fit.  Agreed that we are more than a one man squad now, but he's an extraordinarily important piece of the puzzle that we need fit and on the pitch.  His performance against Everton was insane....  very much hoping my display name ages well and in 20 years we talk about the legend of Leon Bailey!  Excited to chat with you all about AVFC...  being an American I don't get to interact with many fellow fans so very excited to be a part of the crew here.  

welcome!

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

Hey Villans!  New poster here...  and as my display name indicates....  huge fan of this man right here and cannot wait until he is fit.  Agreed that we are more than a one man squad now, but he's an extraordinarily important piece of the puzzle that we need fit and on the pitch.  His performance against Everton was insane....  very much hoping my display name ages well and in 20 years we talk about the legend of Leon Bailey!  Excited to chat with you all about AVFC...  being an American I don't get to interact with many fellow fans so very excited to be a part of the crew here.  

Welcome my friend, almost everyone here is ok 👍

I think every Villa fan has everything crossed for Bailey's fitness

Did you and TRO go to the same school?

Edited by picicata
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Welcome my friend, almost everyone here is ok 👍

I think every Villa fan has everything crossed for Bailey's fitness

Did you and TRO go to the same school?

Haha, thank you for the welcome.  I see one person laughed to your response... Im not sure if that's for the "everythng crossed for Bailey's fitness" or for the questions about whether or not TRO (zero idea who this is haha) went to the same school.  Enlighten me, who is TRO?

Edited by TheLegendOfLeonBailey31
learning how to quote

Â