Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

In the air? That would be a great battle

Reacting and getting tap ins... Not so much

Was going to say, Hause's aerial stats are absolutely phenomenal, up there with the very best CB's in the world. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

In the air? That would be a great battle

I wouldn't fancy any of our team against Ronaldo in the air. He has a ridiculously high jump. He jumped to 8 and half feet off the ground while playing for Juve (so in his mid 30s, not prime Ronaldo) to score a goal against Sampdoria

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Was going to say, Hause's aerial stats are absolutely phenomenal, up there with the very best CB's in the world. 

Man's got a ball magnet for a head 

Agree on Ronaldos leap but that's what would make it interesting, I'm not even sure what makes Hause so good at winning a header but he is brilliant at it 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Man's got a ball magnet for a head 

Agree on Ronaldos leap but that's what would make it interesting, I'm not even sure what makes Hause so good at winning a header but he is brilliant at it 

Anyway, the ball won't be in our box much. Bailey will causing havoc on the wing, Emi B will be pulling the strings and Ings and Ollie will be introducing Varane to something he hasn't experienced before 

• Like 1

you know what i find cool, is that seeing Bailey play for Villa, he is exactly the type of player that his youtube videos show, its a rarity for a player to live up to his youtube "best bits"!!, but this kid 100% does.... 😜

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

you know what i find cool, is that seeing Bailey play for Villa, he is exactly the type of player that his youtube videos show, its a rarity for a player to live up to his youtube "best bits"!!, but this kid 100% does.... 😜

And we ain't even seen his best here yet!

Stay fit ffs!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They won’t will they, it wasn’t a shot on goal.

Who is to say? Was Bertrand Traore's cross shot wondergoal a cross or a shot?

I don't think they will, but only Bailey knows if he intended a Steve Staunton straight from the corner goal

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, YLN said:

Who is to say? Was Bertrand Traore's cross shot wondergoal a cross or a shot?

I don't think they will, but only Bailey knows if he intended a Steve Staunton straight from the corner goal

I get what you’re saying but no need for anyone to review traore’s any further as it went straight in, I think you’d be hard pressed to make a judgement on Bailey attempting to score direct from the corner, although it was ‘on target’.

• Like 1

Â