Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

How will this ever happen? 

Ings, Watkins, Bailey, Buendia, Traore. 

Four defenders. A GK.

We don't need midfielders I suppose.

I think we could see it with one striker, Buendia as a 10 and Bailey and Traore out wide. 

Loved that Alonso nutmeg so much, also that it was in our own half 😄 😄 he sure has got balls, and confidence and speed and technique.

You could see Buendia as replacement for Barkley, Ings for Wesley (or for Wilson that we didn't get last summer) and then Baily a like for like replacement for Grealish. The glimpses Baily has showed in his two short cameos suggests that he could be as good as Jack for the team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Loved that Alonso nutmeg so much, also that it was in our own half 😄 😄 he sure has got balls, and confidence and speed and technique.

You could see Buendia as replacement for Barkley, Ings for Wesley (or for Wilson that we didn't get last summer) and then Baily a like for like replacement for Grealish. The glimpses Baily has showed in his two short cameos suggests that he could be as good as Jack for the team.

Good one.

Bailey is our new Jack, just different. Jack was so silky, gliding around players, the weighting of his passes never get mentioned, so much to like (and unlike as it went), Bailey is superfast, even more tricky, hits a better dead ball, before he got here he looked a much better finisher too, very different but hopefully, even more effective for us.

I want him to succeed so badly for us, if only to see @JAMAICAN-VILLAN moonwalking around VT like a bad mother ******.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Good one.

Bailey is our new Jack, just different. Jack was so silky, gliding around players, the weighting of his passes never get mentioned, so much to like (and unlike as it went), Bailey is superfast, even more tricky, hits a better dead ball, before he got here he looked a much better finisher too, very different but hopefully, even more effective for us.

I want him to succeed so badly for us, if only to see @JAMAICAN-VILLAN moonwalking around VT like a bad mother ******.

I mean, it's been mentioned in virtually every conversation from fans and pundits when talking about Jack for about 3 years, but other than that I wholeheartedly agree! 

7 minutes ago, weedman said:

I mean, it's been mentioned in virtually every conversation from fans and pundits when talking about Jack for about 3 years, but other than that I wholeheartedly agree! 

Yeh, never is incorrect, rarely on here would be fair though.

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He's just got that little something, and timing, to move at exactly the same time to create and get into dangerous space it seems.

He's a human catapult, he pulls it tight one way, you looking and boom he's behind you, he went the other way and you didn't even know it.

He will be a superstar and I'm calling it now, we got him for pennies.

• Like 3

I have a feeling he will be a huge part of our success this season. The dude clearly has talent, and the scary thing is is still at the age to improve and get even better. Can't wait to see him get a full 90 under his belt

• Like 1

Just now, Big Salad said:

I have a feeling he will be a huge part of our success this season. The dude clearly has talent, and the scary thing is is still at the age to improve and get even better. Can't wait to see him get a full 90 under his belt

Can you imagine eavesdropping on him and Traore in training, some of the moves they haven't even invented yet are going to blow peoples minds.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

He's a human catapult, he pulls it tight one way, you looking and boom he's behind you, he went the other way and you didn't even know it.

He will be a superstar and I'm calling it now, we got him for pennies.

Yeah I actually meant, the " right time " not the " same time ".

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

21 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Must not get attached

Must not get attached

Must not get attached

Must not get attached

Must not get attached

It's different, he's just a player, same as the others. Jack was blood, thats why it hurts the majority that he did what he did.

Edited by Phil Silvers
  • Like 2

Â