Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Butler just online saying Leon can speak 5 or 6 languages, due to the training/educational and football model he has come through. ( Belgian model? ).

I'm guessing things like this will help a player settle exceptionally quickly, and be able to communicate with most team mates/managers  etc.

Small things which make big differences.

Partnership with Villa means, they will be sending players and coaches Craig's way, and vice versa.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Butler just online saying Leon can speak 5 or 6 languages, due to the training/educational and football money he has come through. ( Belgian model? ).

I'm guessing things like this will help a player settle exceptionally quickly, and be able to communicate with most team mates/managers  etc.

Partnership with Villa means, they will be sending players and coaches Craig's way, and vice versa.

i would love to see Bailey's contract, its probably got some right whacky stuff in it!! :P

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Butler just online saying Leon can speak 5 or 6 languages, due to the training/educational and football model he has come through. ( Belgian model? ).

English, Flemish, German, some Slovak maybe not sure where else he played. If your good at languages you can pick up some others quite easily

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Didnt make the Jamaica squad in the end

i mean......not good for him...but blimey.....great for us!

I assume he is still injured?

Edited by MaVilla

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i mean......not good for him...but blimey.....great for us!

I assume he is still injured?

I was hoping he would get minutes under his belt, he needs some game time

He might be because still a lot of English based players in the squad

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I was hoping he would get minutes under his belt, he needs some game time

He might be because still a lot of English based players in the squad

fingers crossed the "injury" isnt too bad, and he is at least back training.

Kind of wish this Jamaica game would get suspended. We have Panama looking prime like Brazil, and Michael Antonio looking like Jordan Bowery.

I'll donate 50 pounds to VT if someone can call in a Covid rules breach to Kingston Stadium now? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Kind of wish this Jamaica game would get suspended. We have Panama looking prime like Brazil, and Michael Antonio looking like Jordan Bowery.

I'll donate 50 pounds to VT if someone can call in a Covid rules breach to Kingston Stadium now? 

Give the Brazilian health authorities a call and get them on a plane.

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

English, Flemish, German, some Slovak maybe not sure where else he played. If your good at languages you can pick up some others quite easily

I read that as Butler saying he made sure the kids in his academy learned multiple languages so they are more of an asset/easier to place with clubs.

• Like 1

Craig Butler in an Interview about Jamaica's last abysmal performance.

Interviewer : " Craig, if your son Leon was fit and played, would we have done better? "

Butler: " Yes, we would have done better, because there is no way Leon would sit back, not press, and try to burst forward to make something happen. He would also be encouraging the other players to do the same, because that is what he is about. 

He knows he is a son of Africa, he knows what he is designed for, to be stronger, faster, run at and destroy opposition players "

Sounds like something out of a Sci - Fi movie, he is the ultimate hype man 🤣. Seek and destroy Leon! ( Well he's got to be fit first 🤦🏿 )

• Haha 3

Â