Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

So Jamaica are out then? Sorry to Jamaican Villan but we should hopefully see movement on a Bailey transfer if the rumours are true that we’re interested. The fact he didn’t feature would suggest he’s still injured tho. 

• Like 2

I'd believe in this speculation alot more if some news was coming from the German side. 

Seems to be all speculation from English media(Daily mail, Nicko) which is peculiar when Lange keeps such a tight operation. 

Could just be his agent. 😅

25 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I'd believe in this speculation alot more if some news was coming from the German side. 

Seems to be all speculation from English media(Daily mail, Nicko) which is peculiar when Lange keeps such a tight operation. 

Could just be his agent. 😅

Sometimes I think it's a simple case of someone getting wind of say 5-6 clubs that a player has been offered to, then contacting people within the club for word on whether a move is happening. Everyone who comes back saying "no" is written off which just leaves the "yes" and the "no idea". We might be a tight ship but if we're the only club where inside sources don't deny the rumours then for every Bailey rumour we get, we'll also get Smith Rowe, Ward-Prowse and Tammy Abraham 

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Well tbf, the tweet doesn’t mention anything that isn’t already known.

True. He doesn't tend to make stuff up though, so if anyone was asceptical about if we were actually after him, then there at least seems to be some legitimate interest from our side.

Edited by RichiBoi11
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Whats the Reliability rating on this ?

Alan Nixon? He’s got an average hit rate I would say, seems to post a lot of stories after others have already broken them, but he does get the very odd titbit. 

Think this one will happen (not itk) and if so it will have to be a price similar to Buendía. I think another wide player is needed as Traore and El Ghazi are good but would benefit from stronger competition, plus Traore will presumably go to AFCON at some point this season. We could also move Jack into the 10 role if we wanted to.  

I would imagine El Ghazi may be moved on as well, perhaps next summer to try to cash in, so we may as well pounce while a good player is available now. 

• Like 1

Â