Predict the Football 2021/22 (Villa Talk Mini League)

maqroll

28 minutes ago, bcarpet said:

I'm in! 

I just hope I remember to do it each week.  I've followed the thread in the hope it will remind me...

Well you're already in first place, so keep it up!

Play on this site every year anyway so I’ll join. Can’t find how to join the mini league though? Only shows me the standings, no join button. Am I being stupid?!

• Like 1

On 23/07/2021 at 22:20, chappy said:

Play on this site every year anyway so I’ll join. Can’t find how to join the mini league though? Only shows me the standings, no join button. Am I being stupid?!

figured it out! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I notice that there’s a column for GD in the league table. Also a column for ‘B’, what is this for? What is B…?

When i'm looking at the table there is no 'B' column but there is a column called Bonus. Do you mean that? If so it's based upon this;

• 2 point bonus for predicting the correct result if that result was predicted by less than 20% of your competitors.
  • 2 point bonus for predicting the exact score if that score was predicted by less than 5% of your competitors.

Goal Difference is sorted out this way;

If two people are level on points their position in the table will be determined by goal difference

• For each incorrect number of goals you predict per team, you lose the difference in goals. e.g. you predict 3 and the team scores 2, you get -1 goals.
  • For each correct teams number of goals you score, you receive a positive goal difference based on the following scale:
  • You predict 0 or 1 goals and the team scores 0 or 1, you receive +1 goal difference.
  • You predict 2 goals or more and the team scores that number, you receive double the number of goals predicted, ie. you predict 3 and the team scores 3, you get +6 goal difference.
Edited by imavillan

Â