Ice Cream

Big Salad

19 hours ago, blandy said:

This. I’d rather have a cold drink. Last time I had one was in 48 degree heat 7 years ago. Should have gone for a Pepsi or Diet Coke instead

With a dash of gravy ? 😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, blandy said:

Now there’s a thought  - gravy ice cream….fish ice cream cones with squeezey gravy

Some word removed in Hoxton has probably already done that and served it in a model of a trawler

• Haha 2

I only found out these were a thing yesterday

1_fantaJPG.jpg
These places in Birmingham sell them

Burger King, Birmingham High St

Phat Buns, Sparkbrook

Costcutter, Yardley

Rush Trampoline Park, King's Norton

Burger King, Erdington

Burger King, Solihull

Burger King, Birmingham Int. Airport

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

No, but I used to have a counter top carpigiani whippy machine in the kitchen many moons ago.

Do you have an ice cream maker?

No, but I'm now thinking about getting one.  Just wondered how you knew about the best mixes. 

Do the mixes need keeping in the fridge do you know? 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

No, but I'm now thinking about getting one.  Just wondered how you knew about the best mixes. 

Do the mixes need keeping in the fridge do you know? 

I used to work in the ice cream industry many years ago.

To source those two good ones I mentioned, I am thinking maybe having a look online on Amazon or eBay.

Store them in cool dry place until you're ready to use them, then it's a case of just pouring a carton into the machine when you're ready to use it.

(I would use it within 48 hours of being in the machine).  ;)

• Thanks 1

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

I used to work in the ice cream industry many years ago.

To source those two good ones I mentioned, I am thinking maybe having a look online on Amazon or eBay.

Store them in cool dry place until you're ready to use them, then it's a case of just pouring a carton into the machine when you're ready to use it.

(I would use it within 48 hours of being in the machine).  ;)

Thanks, that's probably made my mind up.  I was worried about having to keep a load of containers in the fridge, but if I can store them in the garage I might give it a whirl (no pun intended) 

• Haha 1

Hit them where it hurts :D 

Obviously there is already a GOP Congressman calling for a boycott... Apparently Oklahoma has a law that states that they will not do business with any company that boycotts Israel :D 

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

I went about 20 years of my life not liking icecream. I don't really know what happened. Loved it as a young child, then as a slightly older child I just didn't

Love it again now. Weird. Anything with caramel/salted caramel in would be my favourite.

Controversially I prefer a juicy Ice lolly though...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sne said:

Hit them where it hurts :D 

Obviously there is already a GOP Congressman calling for a boycott... Apparently Oklahoma has a law that states that they will not do business with any company that boycotts Israel :D 

Ben & Jerry's tastes like ass anyway

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

According to some, ice lollies, callipo etc are not ice cream.

I enjoy callipos, but I will have to agree.

An ice CREAM has to be based on cream, not frozen sugary water. 

• Like 2

Â