VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Pay for all these matches you can't see because they are all scheduled at a time where some other football is on and they aren't allowed to broadcast for some stupid reason. Not happy with this.

I’d happily pay a reasonable subscription to watch the Villa games live on AVTV. They’re recording and providing commentary anyway. 

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I’d happily pay a reasonable subscription to watch the Villa games live on AVTV. They’re recording and providing commentary anyway. 

Ordinarily I would too, but seeing as we're paying for that with the academy and getting bugger all, I'm having my doubts!

19 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

But AVTV don't own the rights to do that.

The score is annoying but tbf AVTV was up for the replay before Peacock over here. Also I LOVE the commentary team or Regan and Little. So good! 

Hopefully they will dump Woodward to get someone competent to pair with Daley!

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

I signed up for the full year with AVTV, which is great, mainly to watch the preseasons but so far I’ve watched the Full 90 of both men’s senior games too.

Weirdly, today as in 25th August I’ve just received The Villa News and Record posted to my door, for the Newcastle game (21st August)… anyone know if the two are connected, or if not why I am getting the N and R posted out!? Lol. I’ve honestly no idea, and it’s four days late… 

On 25/08/2021 at 12:24, alreadyexists said:

I signed up for the full year with AVTV, which is great, mainly to watch the preseasons but so far I’ve watched the Full 90 of both men’s senior games too.

Weirdly, today as in 25th August I’ve just received The Villa News and Record posted to my door, for the Newcastle game (21st August)… anyone know if the two are connected, or if not why I am getting the N and R posted out!? Lol. I’ve honestly no idea, and it’s four days late… 

I had the same thing happen, I thought it might be from the competition that was posted by limpid a few weeks ago. Did you enter that? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I had the same thing happen, I thought it might be from the competition that was posted by limpid a few weeks ago. Did you enter that? 

I did enter that! Wow, I never win anything, but it could well be that. I’d assumed it was an AVTV thing, thanks for that.

Thanks @limpid

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Tried again to send an email asking for my refund for the cancelled games and got an email back to say sorry you are leaving us - ffs

I’ve not had a refund either. I thought it would just automatically happen, but obviously not. It was only £10 but still, I’d rather have it back!

7 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve not had a refund either. I thought it would just automatically happen, but obviously not. It was only £10 but still, I’d rather have it back!

Apologies if I've just missed it, but have the club actually released details of how they'll compensate people for the games that didn't happen - will there be different rates of compensation for those that paid for the pre-season games as single matches and for those that have subscribed for the whole season, or will there be nothing for those that subscribed for the season and have now missed a pre-season game and an U23 game?