VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

Absolute numpties, I wanted to watch this live but saw that they were going to show the full 90 at 10pm.. so I did the natural thing and avoided the score so I could watch it during the night shift tonight..

Stupid idiots only gone and put the result in the video title!! I mean how stupid can you get??

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Junxs said:

Absolute numpties, I wanted to watch this live but saw that they were going to show the full 90 at 10pm.. so I did the natural thing and avoided the score so I could watch it during the night shift tonight..

Stupid idiots only gone and put the result in the video title!! I mean how stupid can you get??

I sent them an Email requesting that they don't put scores in the titles of the videos.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

I sent them an Email requesting that they don't put scores in the titles of the videos.

Maybe a few more of us should do that to get the message across?

I mean its blatantly obvious, but thet obviously dont have very bright people running the service

Whats the email address that you sent it to? I'll do the same 

I want to watch these games in my spare time not always live, but seeing the score just ruins it

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 14:55, Junxs said:

You think thats silly ? We can only watch the games after they have been played and we get the score as well.

Im sending an e-mail to the above address also.

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I thought that AVTV were meant to stream all of the PL2 games - that was part of the price. Or am I drreaming?

I thought this too, I've just read through some posts from earlier in this thread and it looks like U18 U23. Seems odd unless Prem2 have a deal with some broadcaster.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Damn, fancied this, will try find a more creative way of watching.

I don't think this game is televised at all.

Let me know if you find any stream.

I think avtv only is only streaming our home youth games from bodymoor heath 

With VillaTV there are 3 tiers of content. Free to access, Login to watch & Premium Content.

Here is a breakdown of what’s available in each tier:

Free to access

Login to Watch

Premium Content

• Press Conference
  • Short Highlights
  • eSports live stream
  • Freemium content – interviews, features etc
  • Live WSL Game’s
  • Extended Highlights
  • Men’s Match Audio
  • Login to watch content