VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

I didn’t, I was thinking the same thing that I hadn’t received any notification and they said we’d be contacted in 48 hours…..

Maybe they are withholding the repayment to give everyone who’s paid a %age of the Bailey merchandise when he storms the league !

On 31/07/2021 at 02:46, osmark86 said:

Yes would be nice to hear what our non-European lads say. I believe the site itself said that it was a viewing service for non-UK & Ireland fans. Mentioned nothing about distinctions between any other countries so this would surprise me. I think I'll just have to wait and see. Cheers mate.

Here in Perth we can get every PL game live for $15pw on Optus Sport  but as far as cup games go they are free on ESPN BUT you dont get all of them ( Thats fa and Carabou Cup ) I signed up for AVTV and it cost me $70 for the season,that includes friendlies,FA Cup and Carabou cup.As I get bored to tears watching any other teams except Villa  the Optus option is a non starter for me.I have watched all 3 friendlies so far ( didnt get Forest 0 and am well pleased with the quality/reception and content.Can also watch the u23 and games from last season ( Mens and Women ) Well worth the $70 

I signed up for the year membership as normally they included Audio in it or the audio was £3 a game - not that I used it that often - however it seems this season audio commentary is free? 

Is Live Audio Streaming Available?

Live match audio is available for all Men’s Premier League, FA & EFL cup games during the season. This is free for all users with a digital membership.

You can listen to the Live match audio in-app, in the avfc.co.uk match centre and on the VillaTV platform.

https://video.avfc.co.uk/faqs?lang=en

Edited by Eastie

On 01/08/2021 at 01:38, omariqy said:

Where's my refund for the Forest game?

No clue - nobody to email about it to either apparently. I tried the avtv support and didn't get anywhere. 

Just had this e-mail....

VillaTV Subscription details - u23s vs Nottingham Forest
Thank you for your subscription to Aston Villa’s pre-season fixtures on VillaTV over the summer, we hope you enjoyed our live coverage as the club stepped up preparations for the forthcoming 2021/22 Premier League campaign. Looking ahead, we’re excited to bring you plenty of premium content across VillaTV over the course of the season ahead, including Academy matches to watch our Young Lions in action and full re-runs of men’s first-team matches. Due to broadcast regulations restricting live coverage of PL2 matches at the same time as Premier League fixtures are taking place, we’re unable to bring you Friday night’s encounter against Nottingham Forest live from Bodymoor Heath. However, access to the full match stream will be available on demand at a time to suit you from 10pm (BST) on the night of the fixture. The club’s first-team fixture against Watford on Saturday will be available to view in its entirety from 12am (BST) on Sunday morning. We look forward to sharing with you plenty of exclusive content on VillaTV throughout the 2021/22 campaign.

Up The Villa!

• Like 2

Thank you for your subscription to Aston Villa’s pre-season fixtures on VillaTV over the summer, we hope you enjoyed our live coverage as the club stepped up preparations for the forthcoming 2021/22 Premier League campaign.

Looking ahead, we’re excited to bring you plenty of premium content across VillaTV over the course of the season ahead, including Academy matches to watch our Young Lions in action and full re-runs of men’s first-team matches.

Due to broadcast regulations restricting live coverage of PL2 matches at the same time as Premier League fixtures are taking place, we’re unable to bring you Friday night’s encounter against Nottingham Forest live from Bodymoor Heath.

However, access to the full match stream will be available on demand at a time to suit you from 10pm (BST) on the night of the fixture.

The club’s first-team fixture against Watford on Saturday will be available to view in its entirety from 12am (BST) on Sunday morning.

We look forward to sharing with you plenty of exclusive content on VillaTV throughout the 2021/22 campaign.

Up The Villa!

5 hours ago, Gary Thomas said:

Just had this e-mail....

Thank you for your subscription to Aston Villa’s pre-season fixtures on VillaTV over the summer, we hope you enjoyed our live coverage as the club stepped up preparations for the forthcoming 2021/22 Premier League campaign. Looking ahead, we’re excited to bring you plenty of premium content across VillaTV over the course of the season ahead, including Academy matches to watch our Young Lions in action and full re-runs of men’s first-team matches. Due to broadcast regulations restricting live coverage of PL2 matches at the same time as Premier League fixtures are taking place, we’re unable to bring you Friday night’s encounter against Nottingham Forest live from Bodymoor Heath. However, access to the full match stream will be available on demand at a time to suit you from 10pm (BST) on the night of the fixture. The club’s first-team fixture against Watford on Saturday will be available to view in its entirety from 12am (BST) on Sunday morning. We look forward to sharing with you plenty of exclusive content on VillaTV throughout the 2021/22 campaign.

Up The Villa!

ahhhh, just posted same, should have looked back first.

I'm pleased about the first team games being available after 10pm on the night of the fixture, bonus, I'd imagined they'd have to hold them till Sunday night after BBC and SKY had covered all their slots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

ahhhh, just posted same, should have looked back first.

I'm pleased about the first team games being available after 10pm on the night of the fixture, bonus, I'd imagined they'd have to hold them till Sunday night after BBC and SKY had covered all their slots.

1st team game available 12am mate - it’s the reserve game in full at 10pm 

• Thanks 1