VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

On 21/07/2021 at 14:29, sidcow said:

Anyone signed up to this? 

Yep, I was lured in for the pre season games, and thought I’d pay the extra and get premium access.

Anyone know how long after the game before the first team game replays will go on there?

9 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yep, I was lured in for the pre season games, and thought I’d pay the extra and get premium access.

Anyone know how long after the game before the first team game replays will go on there?

Immediately, I was out last night and logged on when we'd played 70 mins, just clicked on the feed and started it at the beginning. Watched some.of it again today and did same. There were also a 14min highlight and a 4min quick highlight,  its good.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Immediately, I was out last night and logged on when we'd played 70 mins, just clicked on the feed and started it at the beginning. Watched some.of it again today and did same. There were also a 14min highlight and a 4min quick highlight,  its good.

I would imagine that Premier League reruns won't be available straight away due to licensing reasons. Monday probably 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

I would imagine that Premier League reruns won't be available straight away due to licensing reasons. Monday probably 

I'd agree, sky have to get all their runs in and then there's MOTD. It's still a good deal though, 70p weekly, superb. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

That’s cool. As others have said I bet the PL ones are a couple of days later… still good!

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

If Rego and our greatest ever servant do all our commentaries I am in

They were good for Walsall. The whole setup was decent tbh, with some halftime videos from training, an interview with Craig Shakespeare. I expect that stuff was online anyway though.

I really enjoyed the nostalgia listening to Little.

• Like 2

I’ve got the AVFC app (is that what was meant or is there a specific AVTV app?) and it has all the half-time vids there as well as the highlight stuff too. It doesn’t have the option to watch the live stuff though, which I found a bit odd really. 

For the Walsall game I tried to watch it via the PS4 and on the big TV downstairs but it just buffered like hell and was that bad I ended up watching it on the phone in the end.  

Agree though the commentary was class

Does the £35 include audio coverage of premier league games ?

also is it possible to get the screen onto tv somehow with a smart tv and chrome cast ?

Edited by Eastie

4 hours ago, Eastie said:

also is it possible to get the screen onto tv somehow with a smart tv and chrome cast ?

I use a smart TV and just went to the website. The friendly game worked fine. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, burchy said:

For the Walsall game I tried to watch it via the PS4 and on the big TV downstairs but it just buffered like hell and was that bad I ended up watching it on the phone in the end.  

The best thing to do imo is to get a Chromecast of some kind, then get the game on your phone and cast it to the TV. Worked like a charm for me.

• Thanks 1

i got the £35 package, and tbh.....i am SO glad that they arent using that Faulty Towers type commentator, he used to do my nut in.

I thought the commentary for the Walsall game was great.

9 hours ago, burchy said:

I’ve got the AVFC app (is that what was meant or is there a specific AVTV app?) and it has all the half-time vids there as well as the highlight stuff too. It doesn’t have the option to watch the live stuff though, which I found a bit odd really. 

Ah, I'd spent all week trying to link our old Wii to the Internet so I could watch it on the big telly. Couldn't make it work in the end but did wonder if it would even work.  Ended up linking the laptop to the telly with a HDMI cable whi h worked well but just a load of hassle hooking it all up and logging on. 

Wish I had a smart TV with a browser. 

9 hours ago, Eastie said:

I've tried using chromecast to get it on the telly but it didn't work at all well.  I'll give it another go sometime.

• Like 1