VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

9 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

I can't watch Dean's pre match press conference. 'Exclusive content' apparently. It wasn't last week and I'm a Claret member. Is this right? 

Same here...what's going on ?  To be fair I normally watch them on Youtube it's easier but it's not on as far as I can see

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/09/2021 at 13:00, villaglint said:

Stop putting the scores on the videos. Totally needless and VERY annoying. 

Came to say this. I subscribed in case I can't watch any games, and the score in the title is just a joke...

• Like 1

The score was posted in the title again,so obviously getting in touch and letting them know was a complete waste of time.FFS.Isnt there any way we can stop these stupid idiots from posting the score on the title.Dont they realise that we WILL find out what the score was AFTER we watch the game???????

On 27/09/2021 at 11:46, Tom13 said:

I wasn't really sure where to post this...

Any idea why the club have stopped uploading to our YouTube channel?

Only just noticed this, Villa TV I presume dosen't have any YT presence so after an o.k couple of years it's a bit of a waste of time continuing with Youtube channel if we're not going to be posting any match or interview content anymore.

Our whole social media operation remains a bit underwhelming when you compare it to YT offerings of the Manchester clubs and other sides. Perhaps we don't have the resources they do but huge gulf there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Only just noticed this, Villa TV I presume dosen't have any YT presence so after an o.k couple of years it's a bit of a waste of time continuing with Youtube channel if we're not going to be posting any match or interview content anymore.

Our whole social media operation remains a bit underwhelming when you compare it to YT offerings of the Manchester clubs and other sides. Perhaps we don't have the resources they do but huge gulf there.

Agree. The good news is AVTV is definitely better now and offering real value (full 90 replays,  less Jack Woodward). What's missing is connecting the YouTube / social media channels back to the clubs service like other clubs do.

I can see the investment the club is making in AVTV which is good , although simple things like not showing the score seems a bridge too far :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The full 90 is definitely there, I just watched it.

The game was played at about 3am our time and I watched it at about 12:30pm our time.Is there a waiting period before getting the full 90 min ?

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

The game was played at about 3am our time and I watched it at about 12:30pm our time.Is there a waiting period before getting the full 90 min ?

I don't think so, but the Premier League does have some very strange broadcast rules.