VillaTV 2021/22

ciggiesnbeer

6 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

New thread for the new season? Merge if not. 

Anyway big news everyone. my most requested feature for AVTV seems to have finally arrived!? 

Full match replays for all games. 

image.png.120b49cd42ebda0e2ef282d2f8ae0ed4.pngall 
image.png.155b6f1fd5a32614b4865e0775181e40.png

I signed up. Will let you know how it goes!

Yes this is a big one for me, for 35punds that good value. Just hope it'll be possible to start those vids without reading the result anywhere...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

Nope, will be online. Your best bet is to plug your laptop in to your TV with HDMI. 

Can you not pick it up with a smart TV then? I can get most websites that way. 

6 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Can you not pick it up with a smart TV then? I can get most websites that way. 

Yes you can, as long as you’ve got a browser, save it as a favourite and away you go. 

I watch all live football that way 👀

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Where is it available? Can you get it on the actual TV at all? 

1 hour ago, Rich192 said:

Nope, will be online. Your best bet is to plug your laptop in to your TV with HDMI. 

Smart TVs have browsers, if not you can download one from your built in app store

I watch all the youth games and pre match pressers etc this way directly from AVTV, much easier than connecting your laptop!

• Like 2

Looking foreward to it.I signed up 3 days ago ( $70 here )

I think the replay is aviable 24 hours after the live game.My question is this.If the replay is aviable on Sunday,is it aviable till next Saturday ? 

4 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Looking foreward to it.I signed up 3 days ago ( $70 here )

I think the replay is aviable 24 hours after the live game.My question is this.If the replay is aviable on Sunday,is it aviable till next Saturday ? 

I'd hope it would be available all year. 

They need to build up a bank of content so they can charge for like a proper streaming service. 

Edited by MotoMkali

4 hours ago, Rich192 said:

Ah I don’t know to be honest. That’s too advanced for me. 

Get yourself and Amazon Fire stick or Google Chrome thing. Plugs into a HDMI input and runs off your wifi.

Turns any TV into a smart TV for about 25 quid.

FWIW back in the Championship days AVTV had an Android app which ran very poorly on my Firestick but a browser was fine.

No idea on the timing. Peacock (what I used last year here in the USA) had the replay up within an hour or two after the game had ended. My recollection is AVTV took days in the past when they tried this. Dunno how new AVTV will work yet.