U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Our incoming DM will be Iroegbunam, when he's ready.

I think he'll play CM tbf - wouldn't surprise me to see him get a little first team action this year. As I mentioned earlier, Lindley is the one who can play in that role for us - he's got the skillset. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

I think he'll play CM tbf - wouldn't surprise me to see him get a little first team action this year. As I mentioned earlier, Lindley is the one who can play in that role for us - he's got the skillset. 

Yep he had a brilliant range of passing and really good positional sense. Just looks young but a wise head on young shoulders

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Good enough for me . Gonna rule the world with the greatest bunch of midfielders since class of 92. Ramseys x 3 chuk x 1 iroegbunam Chrisene Lindley hahaha 

You kinda look at this team and wonder who isn't going to make it rather than vice-versa haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Feeney could prove to be a serious bargain for us - he doesn't play like he's 16 at all, very mature.

It’s great to see players in the less fashionable positions playing well. Usually it’s strikers and wingers who get talked about but having players all over the pitch that can step up will be massive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

You kinda look at this team and wonder who isn't going to make it rather than vice-versa haha

Good problems to have. When so many are so good its going to create an incredible culture of hingry players. They will have to work hard to keep their place rather than the normal youth situ where theres maybe 2 who are miles ahead . ... i hope anyway

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Our incoming DM will be Iroegbunam, when he's ready.

Was that you in the sheepskin coat on the pitch at the end

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

LB is one of the few positions we seemingly don't have a youngster who will come through whilst at the same time it's a position in the squad where in a year or 2 years at best the role is available 

Patterson has unbelievable potential and Chrisene is developing into an excellent left back.

• Like 2