U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

Patterson is highly rated and used to playing in older age groups, as far back as August 2018 he was already being selected for England U15 training camps. He's also very versatile, can play left back, on the wing, or in midfield and not just do a job in those positions but good enough to be selected to play for England in those positions as well, he's playing left back today, but I think he most often plays in midfield.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Patterson is highly rated and used to playing in older age groups, as far back as August 2018 he was already being selected for England U15 training camps. He's also very versatile, can play left back, on the wing, or in midfield and not just do a job in those positions but good enough to be selected to play for England in those positions as well, he's playing left back today, but I think he most often plays in midfield.

Thanks for the detail bud.

Not as far as I know, hopefully we will get to see some highlights of some kind though.

Finishes 1 - 2 to us, sounded like an eventful game six yellow cards, four of them for us and eight minutes of injury time. Top of the table after two games as it stands.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, troon_villan said:

Couldn't help but notice Patterson in that line up as we share the same surname.  Does anyone know anything about him?

He's only 15 and playing guys a bit older so either really promising or very short on numbers!

avatars-000062519184-9vx0hx-t240x240.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I'm assuming it was Finely Thorndike, the same as the first game, but i'm sure @useless or @BOF will confirm. 

According to sofascore it was Thorndike, and the OS says Caleb was the Chuk who came off the bench. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Herman22 said:

I see online the u18 team beat Norwich 10-0! 

Reddin x1

Jay-Hart x2

Sewell x3

Burchall x3

O'Reilly x1

I've just seen it on the news, what a scoreline this youth team isnt messing around.