Ajani Burchall

villan-scott

• 1 month later...

The Guardian sports journalists have named Ajani as our biggest prospect in the 16-17yr old category this year. Last year it was Ben Chrisene and before that Aaron Ramsey. Personally I think we have better prospects, but each to their own. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

The Guardian sports journalists have named Ajani as our biggest prospect in the 16-17yr old category this year. Last year it was Ben Christine and before that Aaron Ramsey. Personally I think we have better prospects, but each to their own. 

At that age, surely it has to be Feeney. 

• Like 1

Feeney has been really good for the U23's, but if we're talking 16-17 year old talent, I reckon Carney Chukwuemeka should probably be in the conversation.

How has Burchall been doing for the U18's?

He's one that comes with a fair bit of excitement attached to his name and I'm looking forward to him coming through the ranks.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Feeney has been really good for the U23's, but if we're talking 16-17 year old talent, I reckon Carney Chukwuemeka should probably be in the conversation.

He's one that comes with a fair bit of excitement attached to his name and I'm looking forward to him coming through the ranks.

Think its based on kids who turn 17 sep 1st just gone or Bogarde and Chuk1 would be my choices

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Transfermarkt says he has played 4 games for our u18s, scoring 3 and assisting 3 in those matches.

Not sure if that reflects all his games tho?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2021 at 21:25, Made In Aston said:

He was born in 2003 so is too old to be considered for this. 

Christ!

The words "2003" and "too old" make me feel ancient. I got divorced for the first time in 2003. 

• 4 weeks later...
Â