Ajani Burchall

villan-scott

I know that our owners talk about real ambition. I know that we have really progressed over their 3 year tenure but after all the false dawns it’s still hard to sometimes accept that their ambitions are real. I am really starting to believe it now though. We seem to be strong arming some pretty big clubs at the moment and I absolutely love it. Top 4 in the next few years, all of a sudden seems a real possibility. UTV

18 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

What's the limit on youngsters these days? Didn't Chelsea get an transfer embargo because of it? 

Super exciting prospect. How do we bed all of these youngsters. 

I think their issue was shady behind-closed-doors dealings with agents and playing youth players without properly registering them. 

9 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I think their issue was shady behind-closed-doors dealings with agents and playing youth players without properly registering them. 

Thought it was to do with our very own traore not being registered for 2 or 3 years after signing for them? And their 45 players they had on loan 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

What's the limit on youngsters these days? Didn't Chelsea get an transfer embargo because of it? 

iirc it was about the transfer and registration of U18 players from abroad. 

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

They got done for tapping up two players, from Leeds if I recall correctly.

As for Birchall, this is a coup and a great piece of business.

• Thanks 1

Â