Loan Thread 2021/22

Hornso

15 hours ago, lexicon said:

That's awesome for Brad - he needed those goals. He's a talented young player and hopefully he'll kick on and be one of the first names on the team sheet for Carlisle this season.

What I particularly liked about that is that he missed a kind of embarrassing chance but clearly it either spurred him on, or at least didn't knock his confidence and desire.

• Like 2

Summary from the Wednesday night

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) 20th/27
Away at Atlanta United (1-0) - Came on in the 82nd minute. 4 touches, 100% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 5.97.

Edited by Hornso
  • Thanks 1

Summary from the weekend

Finn Azaz (Newport County) 12th/24
Home to Scunthorpe (3-0) - Came on in the 52nd minute. 31 touches, 79% pass accuracy, 2 shots, 1 key pass, hit the goal frame. WhoScored.com rating of 6.85.

Louie Barry (Ipswich Town) 19th/24
Away at Accrington Stanley (2-1) - Not in the squad (teeth)

Frederic Guilbert (Strasbourg) 12th/20
Away at Montpellier (1-1) - Played 90 minutes. 71 touches, 66.7% pass accuracy, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com of 7.07.

Conor Hourihane (Sheffield United) 14th/24
Away at Bournemouth (2-1) - Unused substitute.

Lovre Kalinic (Hajduk Split) 4th/10
Away at Osijek (1-1) - Played 90 minutes.

Kaine Kesler-Hayden (Swindon Town) 5th/24
Away at Bristol Rovers (1-3) - Played 90 minutes. 50 touches, 85.2% pass accuracy, 3 shots, 1 shot on target, 2 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.88.

Ákos Onódi (Bromsgrove Sporting)
Home to Welwyn Garden City [FA Cup 3rd Qual Rnd] (1-0) - Played 90 minutes. 3rd in fan voted MOTM.

Arjan Raikhy (Stockport County) 9th/23
Away at Weymouth (1-2) - Not in the squad.

Dominic Revan (Northampton) 10th/24
Home to Sutton United (0-2) - Not in the squad.

Seb Revan (Grimsby Town) 1st/23
Home to Dover (6-0) - Unused substitute.

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) 21st/27
Away at Portland (1-0) - Came on in the 89th minute. 12 touches, 80% pass accuracy, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.63.

Wesley (Club Brugge) 4th/18
Away at Anderlecht (1-1) - Unused substitute.

Tyreik Wright (Salford City) 15th/24
Away at Colchester (0-2) - Came on in the 75th minute. 13 touches, 60% pass accuracy, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.71.

Brad Young (Carlisle) 19th/24
Home to Forest Green (0-2) - Substituted in the 70th minute. 28 touches, 66.7% pass accuracy, 2 shots, 1 shot on target, 2 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.50.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 30/09/2021 at 20:58, NoelVilla said:

Bridge's loan to Annecy is not going well. Is he injured? Can't find any info.

I had a quick look and struggled to find anything. Will keep looking in future weeks. They have a match tomorrow night. Hope he comes out of hiding.

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) 21st/27
Away at Portland (1-0) - Came on in the 89th minute. 12 touches, 80% pass accuracy, 1 key pass. WhoScored.com rating of 6.63.

Came on in the 89th minute? 12 touches? Would have taken Scott Hogan a full season to chalk up that kind of touch count.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Hornso said:

Kaine Kesler-Hayden (Swindon Town) 5th/24

Away at Bristol Rovers (1-3) - Played 90 minutes. 50 touches, 85.2% pass accuracy, 3 shots, 1 shot on target, 2 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.88.

Going purely on those stats, that looks like another great game from KKH.

• Like 1

@Hornso I've noticed some of the whoscored ratings you've posted seem different to the ones on the website. 

Vassilev, Hourihane, Wesley's and Guilbert's ratings are all entirely accurate. But everyone else's seem are capable of being off by a magnitude can range up to 0.20 points. Sometimes, even the specific statistics listed(how many key passes, how many touches etc) can be a bit off.

Not accusing you of fudging the ratings, just wondering where the discrepancy is coming from and why its only affecting certain players.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/411201/Fixtures/Kaine-Hayden Here's Hayden's list of match ratings that made me first notice there's a discrepancy.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

@Hornso I've noticed some of the whoscored ratings you've posted seem different to the ones on the website. 

Vassilev, Hourihane, Wesley's and Guilbert's ratings are all entirely accurate. But everyone else's seem are capable of being off by a magnitude can range up to 0.20 points. Sometimes, even the specific statistics listed(how many key passes, how many touches etc) can be a bit off.

Not accusing you of fudging the ratings, just wondering where the discrepancy is coming from and why its only affecting certain players.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/411201/Fixtures/Kaine-Hayden Here's Hayden's list of match ratings that made me first notice there's a discrepancy.

Hmm, that's very odd. I go into the match report of each game and get them from there. There is a chance I'm bringing the data across with the odd mistake. 

The only other thing I can think of is that stats may be uploaded after the game and then the statisticians may watch a replay for authenticity and update the data 1-2 days later? 

2 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Also, may I be the first to say...

Hornso out!!!!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Hmm, that's very odd. I go into the match report of each game and get them from there. There is a chance I'm bringing the data across with the odd mistake. 

The only other thing I can think of is that stats may be uploaded after the game and then the statisticians may watch a replay for authenticity and update the data 1-2 days later? 

This 100% happens - I've seen whoscore change stats after their initial release.

• Thanks 1