Loan Thread 2021/22

Hornso

Tyreik Wright (Salford City) [League 2, FA Cup & EFL Trophy]
League 2 - 7 starts, 9 subs, 622 minutes. 1 goal, 1 yellow card, 0.5 shots per game, 70.2% pass accuracy. 6.35 WhoScored.com rating.
FA Cup - 1 sub. 11 minutes.
EFL Trophy - 1 start, 90 minutes.

He could have been there to watch an Albion player, but apparently the Swindon manager was at our U23 game last night. From our starting line-up the only ones I could imagine him possibly being interested in are Iroegbunam, Barry, or Young, might have said Chrisene, but after his injury I'd imagine that we'd like to keep him at the club this season.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

He could have been there to watch an Albion player, but apparently the Swindon manager was at our U23 game last night. From our starting line-up the only ones I could imagine him possibly being interested in are Iroegbunam, Barry, or Young, might have said Chrisene, but after his injury I'd imagine that we'd like to keep him at the club this season.

There were a few Scouts at that game. Barry is a possible for Swindon

• Like 1

Summary from Tuesday night

Caleb Chukwuemeka (Livingston) 8th/12
Home to Dundee (2-0) - Came on in the 66th minute. 18 touches, 62.5% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.34.

Conor Hourihane (Sheffield United) 11th/24
Away at Preston (2-2) - Played 90 minutes. 70 touches, 90.9% pass accuracy, 3 shots, 5 key passes. Booked. WhoScored.com rating of 6.69.

• Thanks 1

Summary from Wednesday night

Frederic Guilbert (Strasbourg) 4th/20
Away at Clermont Foot (0-2) - Came on in the 70th minute. 14 touches, 60% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.69.

7 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Thanks for these updates @Hornso, for someone like me who barely has the time to follow just the men’s first team, it’s really good to be able to check on our loanees progress 👍🏻

I really thank Hornso for his regular updates and it’s been for couple of seasons now. 
But I think from this window it’s going to be really exciting. Looking forward for the progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Philogene-Bidace and Aaron Ramsey both on the bench, wasn't expecting either to start, Jaden because of only signing just yesterday, and Ramsey because of just coming back from injury. Caleb Chukwuemeka starts for Livingston.

• Thanks 1

Summary from the weekend - THE FINN AZAZ LOAN THREAD IS REAL

Finn Azaz (Newport County) 5th/24
Away at Scunthorpe (0-1) - Played 90 minutes. 75 touches, 88.2% pass accuracy, 8 shots, 2 shots on target, 3 key passes, hit the goal frame. WhoScored.com rating of 8.58. 

Caleb Chukwuemeka (Livingston)
Home to Ross County [Scottish Cup] (1-0) - Substituted at half time.

Keinan Davis (Nottingham Forest) 8th/24
Home to Derby (2-1) - Substituted in the 67th minute. 24 touches, 66.7% pass accuracy, 2 shots, 2 shot on target, 3 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.54.

Anwar El-Ghazi (Everton) 16th/20
Home to Aston Villa (0-1) - Not in the squad (disqualified due to term of loan)

Frederic Guilbert (Strasbourg) 4th/20
Away at Bordeaux (4-3) - Substituted in the 62nd minute. 62 touches, 88.4% pass accuracy, 2 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.65.

Conor Hourihane (Sheffield United) 11th/24
Home to Luton (2-0) - Played 90 minutes. 84 touches, 83.3% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 3 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.98.

Akos Onodi (Bromsgrove Sporting) 17th/21
Away at Coalville Town (4-0) - Not in the squad.

Jaden Philogene-Bidace (Stoke City) 9th/24
Home to Fulham (2-3) - Came on in the 84th minute. 8 touches, 0% pass accuracy, 2 shots. Whoscored.com rating of 6.19.

Aaron Ramsey (Cheltenham Town) 17th/24
Away at Rotherham (1-0) - Came on in the 61st minute. 23 touches, 80% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 6.26.

Seb Revan (Hereford) 9th/22
Away at Farsley Celtic (0-4) - Played 90 minutes.

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Summary from Monday night - No Mungo

Mungo Bridge (Annecy) 3rd/18
Home to Concarneau (0-0) - Not in the squad

Without having much information on this loan...amazed he hasn't been recalled given the amount of others that have been. 

Also, welcome to the thread:

Cameron Archer (Preston) 15th/24

Arjan Raikhy (Grimsby) 10th/23

Edited by Hornso
Added Arjan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Without having much information on this loan...amazed he hasn't been recalled given the amount of others that have been.

Yeah, it's an extremely weird loan in the first place. Maybe his great aunt lives there or something?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

Also, welcome to the thread:

Cameron Archer (Preston) 15th/24

Arjan Raikhy (Grimsby) 10th/23

Isnt he out of contract in the summer

47 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Surely Azaz should be recalled to go to a higher level?

He helped Cheltenham get promoted last season and Newport are right up there this season.  Can Finn get 2 in a row?! I think it's absolutely right to keep him exactly where he is and get him used to that sort of pressure to win games.

Plus, he seems to be doing very well which is exactly what loans are all about.

• Like 1