Iptv Advice

Rds1983

Can anyone recommend an IPTV service provider that they'd recommend? Google says they're legal in the UK as long as you don't pirate stuff. 

I'm mainly interested in using it to watch Villa games and happy to pay a subscription somewhere to allow that if that's legal? 

Have no idea where to start except online reviews and don't massively trust those. 

Edited by Rds1983

38 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Can anyone recommend an IPTV service provider that they'd recommend? 

I'm mainly interested in using it to watch Villa games and happy to pay a subscription somewhere to allow that. 

Have no idea where to start except online reviews and don't massively trust those. 

finding a trusted service is definitely the difficult part. do you have any mates that use it? word of mouth is definitely the best way forward and that's what i did but unfortunately my guy wants to keep to a small trusted list of individuals (sorry i know that's of no help at all).

my recommendation would be to find one that offers a 2-3 day trial. there's a good number that do...in fact i dare say i'd avoid any that don't, and try it over a weekend where there's a PPV boxing match or big PL super sunday game on so you can see the quality and how much buffering (if any) there is.

what medium are you planning on watching it all through? firestick, etc? my recommendation would be to buy a MAG box (just off amazon) and link to your router with an ethernet cable, not wirelessly. i've tried firestick, smartIPTV apps etc in the past and this definitely seems to work the best.

feel free to DM me for more info, not claiming to be an expert but i had a few bad providers before i came across the one i currently use

Edited by tomav84

Â