Villa Park Pilgrimage

MNVillan

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

Yeah. I’ll get to see Jack either way.

Oh god don't.  I could cope with him leaving (just) but seeing him play against us.  That would hurt more  than I can say.

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

did we? 

Villa away is Tuesday 30th November.
They had a countdown of days, hours and minutes until they played City on villatalk the other day.
Literally counting down the minutes until they could abuse him for daring to leave.

I’m counting down the minutes until that game. That’s my first visit to Villa Park.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

OT but did you say you’re seeing two games while you’re over MNV?

I’m hoping to see Palace away while we visit London. Ticket requests in through the Minnesota Lions club but not holding my breath. Seems like away tickets are hard to come by even for the well established local fans

• Like 2

I’m hoping to see Palace away while we visit London. Ticket requests in through the Minnesota Lions club but not holding my breath. Seems like away tickets are hard to come by even for the well established local fans

Away tickets are tough to get. You might be able to buy in the home section directly from the Palace website if you are willing to keep a low profile during the match. London clubs often also have tourist ticket packages sold through hotels etc but you pay over the odds. 

Edited by LondonLax

6 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Well, my VP match will certainly be… interesting.

We beat them and you might well witness an atmosphere to rival Tranmere.  If we're ahead at any time Villa Park will be rocking. 

When the players emerge from the tunnel there is going to be a wall of noise, the place is going to be a broiling cauldron. 

Unfortunately if we lose the atmosphere could get pretty moody. 

Edited by sidcow

On 29/07/2021 at 01:33, MNVillan said:

I’m so ******* excited. Told Mrs MNVillan I think I’m going to cry when I walk into VP

You will, everyone does so for you it's even bigger. I'm jealous, wish I could relive my first time again.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2021 at 16:00, MNVillan said:

Yeah. I’ll get to see Jack either way.

I imagine that will be a sellout and tickets going to be hard to come by, unless you've managed to pre book them as an international fan?

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I imagine that will be a sellout and tickets going to be hard to come by, unless you've managed to pre book them as an international fan?

I’ve had my request in through my Lions Club for a couple weeks now.

I’ve had my request in through my Lions Club for a couple weeks now.

Fingers crossed for you mate, hope you get to see it and that you get to see us make Jack regret leaving.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Three months, I’ll be there. Already fully vaccinated if the PL requires that.

We’re starting to work on details of our trip and I am so ******* excited.

Any idea when you'll find out about tickets? I'll be really gutted for you if you don’t get them.

Â