Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

It's a sad reality but you are so right buddy, it happens to them everytime, if I were them I'd just switch social media off for a week and go on holiday.

He ain't right.   Don't be  a prisoner of the moment . 

Race never entered my mind until I logged back on to VT.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

I didn’t realise we didn’t have one shot on target after we scored until heard it on itv just now, that is just **** atrocious 

I was saying that while watching the game, when have we tested their GK.  He looked like he couldnt kick a long ball because he got his defenders to kick it or he did a short pass.  We didnt run him down.  We never really got down the wings, Kane got no service and Saka and Henderson look fairly useless when they came on.  I just couldnt see us scoring because we never tested their GK at all.

The thing that has done my head in though is making a 19 year old take the fifth penalty, I wont forgive Southgate for that especially as he's been through that pain for 25 years.  To put that on a kid is a disgrace!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Rio just **** admit we were too negative

He defended Southgate then switched his opinion half way through , man loves the sound of his own voice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Rio just **** admit we were too negative

He can’t, he’s one of the worse pundits out there, everyone can see it but the bloke is a moron

• Like 2

• VT Supporter
6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

So no bank holiday. **** sake.

Tomorrow will be an unofficial bank holiday with the amount of sickness suddenly hitting the nation.

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

The game stats make for a horrible reading, guess the hope was we would win via pens but when it doesn’t come off the stats look even worse.

No Grealish until extra time - just like the Denmark game, the game was always extra time or more. It’s simply not good enough. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â