Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Rashford completely bottled it. Stupid penalty.

southgate cost us this game with his ‘cautious’ approach. He can do one 

He should have been forced to retake it. I’ve never seen such an awful run up and technique  

All on Southgate that. Too negative. Too defensive. Too cautious. Too boring. The wrong subs. The wrong line up. Leaves players on blowing out their arse. The farce of putting Saka at no.5. Shove your Sir up your arse. He’s been lucky to get this far. We win games in spite of him. Oh well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Bollocks! **** off Southgate. Absolute bottle job of a selection, wtf is Henderson who hasn't played for months doing in the first team. Slabhead was dogshit.

Italy after conceding dominated. Stones kept losing runners but he **** plays for man bastards city. **** off! Right backs galore dickheads.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Rashford completely bottled it. Stupid penalty.

Nah. Very harsh. He came on, with no warm up, with no feel for the ball, and had the courage to step up and take one.

Ultimately, with penalties, someone has to lose, it's a very cruel way to lose a final. Anyone with the bottle to step up and take one deserves credit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

That's the worst management I've ever seen in football at any level. 

Unbelievable. Sack him tonight. 

He's more likely to get a knighthood than sacked.  The brainwash is complete with Gaz I'm afraid. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, andym said:

1-0 up and causing Italy all sorts of problems

Lets sit back even though there's 60 mins of the game left

Swap managers and we win that in normal time

England a victim of scoring so early with a cautious manager. Should've used the opportunity to knock the ball around and go for a quick second. Totally wasted early goal.

• Like 1

Unlucky boys epic effort but ultimately poor tactical decisions in second half cost us. Mount on the pitch for 100 mins ridiculous, Kane went missing also. Jack or Sanch not given enough time to actually make an impact. Aaargh! 

Well play Italy I should add. Congrats and played very well in the second half.

Edited by birdman
  • Like 1

They claim they've been practicing penalties every day in training. Well if that was their technique they could have done with Neil Cutler coaching them, because other than Kane and Slabhead they were ridiculously bad. 

• Like 1

Â