Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You must have studied Political Science at Trump University 🤣

Sorry JV just run out of likes but that really made me chuckle, we're all enjoying it, some wanna make it personal, grow up you silly billies.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

A few are saying they are enjoying the game and it would be even better with Jack on, what's the big deal, why are some so anti Jack

I am 1000% pro Jack. I think he should be playing and even if we win 4 - 0 I still think Southgate will have made a mistake and we would have been even better with him. 

But he's not on, the constant moaning is just wearing and I think most people just want to enjoy the game for what is is, an historic occasion England are currently playing really well in. 

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Frankly if other countries think we are impolite by booing when the opposition has the ball then they havent watched much football over the years.

It's always poor form regardless of country imo

• Like 1

Just now, ciggiesnbeer said:

Frankly if other countries think we are impolite by booing when the opposition has the ball then they havent watched much football over the years.

Just imagining some of these people sitting in the Holte End for a big game, they'd not know how to react. I say, good chaps, it's jolly unsporting to create a hostile atmosphere. Let's just have a friendly sing song, and applaud politely when the opposition does something good, what, what.

• Haha 2

Â